Application To Join Yas

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Raistlon

Application To Join Yas

Post by Raistlon » Sat Oct 26, 2002 1:02 am

Heyas All,

Im a 49 luri nightshade that is very interested in joining your guild. I have two other friends that are also interested in joining this guild: Weaponsx a 50 champ and Sumina a 45 warden. I grouped with some of you all today rvring an had a blast. I grouped with Donleprecaun (sp?) and Baylok a few nights ago in DF doing Hulks and spoke with Baylok about joining. I'm not sure if he will be sponsoring me or not, I haven't seen him on since. I am currently in Guild of the Zodiac, but due to Banal and Wyrd grabbing a lot of our members there just isnt much to do with them anymore. So I hope i can join Reunion in its future adventures. Btw Likes: cute luri women and dead kobolds. Dislikes: Kobolds and Trolls (Kill em all!!!).
Raistlon 50th Lurikeen Nightshade
"The Lurikeen Stallion"

Nahtan

Post by Nahtan » Mon Oct 28, 2002 1:15 am

Glad to see you post Raistlon. I've only grouped with ya a few times, but you seem like a good egg.

Forestdoor

Post by Forestdoor » Mon Oct 28, 2002 10:23 am

Yeah i know the guy smells :D
Grai Forestdoor 50 Druid
Sithrak Forestdoor 50 Champion
Varkenius Forestdoor 46 Champion
Gra Ortodoxreign 42 Hero
Wargaul SummonerAssistant 40 Druid
"Proffessional soldiers are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs."

Almost

Post by Almost » Mon Oct 28, 2002 12:15 pm

Heya Raistlon,

Grouped with ya a couple a times so far. You seem cool to me. If we keep getting ns, we can have our very own ns army! Group with us some more so even more of us can get to know you. Reunion has the ability to put together some pretty mean RvR groups... so chemisty is important.

-Almost
Almost Famous

Rianned

I know'em

Post by Rianned » Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:17 pm

I have grouped with Raistlon a few times and I think he good to go. I also know of WeaponsX from a few people and he sounds like good people.

Dan
Seduction isn t making someone do what they don t want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already. -- Waiter Rant

Raistlon

Post by Raistlon » Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:47 pm

Thnx all appreciate the replies. NEW INFO: Weaponsx and Sumina probably wont join me, but i'd like them to still be considered incase they change their minds. Also i'll try to RvR more with yas, but im currently trying to level my wifes 22 ranger and increase her fletching to max :twisted: , so look for my wifes character (Jazabell) in tnn an ill group with yas an chat while crafting :wink: . Cya in game!
"The Lurikeen Stallion"

Rianned

I have...

Post by Rianned » Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:54 pm

I am available to hunt with my level 25 Hero if you are interested. His name is Lirire. I cant do RvR until I get back my broadband on Nov 22. I am stuck on an AOL 28.8 Hotel connection.

Dan
Seduction isn t making someone do what they don t want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already. -- Waiter Rant

Fasmia KyLee

Post by Fasmia KyLee » Mon Oct 28, 2002 6:52 pm

Hi Raist, not sure if you are still interested in joining or what has happened since you last posted, but I look forward to getting to know you.
Fasmia

Raistlon

Post by Raistlon » Wed Oct 30, 2002 1:37 am

sure fas i'll look for tonight and see if you're on so we can rvr or sumtin.
"The Lurikeen Stallion"

Raistlon

Post by Raistlon » Thu Oct 31, 2002 5:05 am

And ... yes i am still very interested in joining reunion. Any word yet if i am accepted or not?
"The Lurikeen Stallion"

Almost

Post by Almost » Fri Nov 01, 2002 6:23 am

I haven't heard anything myself but rest assured, you are still being considered, I don't believe any sort of final decision was made, what with the relic raid and Halloween on people's minds.

Cya in game,
Almost
Almost Famous