Applying For Membership

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Tomato

Applying For Membership

Post by Tomato » Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:23 pm

Hello, my name is Tomato... I am a Lurikeen

I am currently 37, but rising very fast since I capped in BG. I am a mana specced enchanter currently, though I am considering respec to light.

I don't know if anyone knows me from BG, but I ran quite a strong week there, earning 6000 rps in one week, and leading one successful fort raid during that time.

I have a level 50 Thane and 44 Shaman on Lancelot, so I know Midgard frontiers very well. I also have a 37 warden on Bedevere, but he is only used for alchemy now. My Thane is a lot of fun for dungeons, but in RvR he isn't spectacular, that's why I made an Enchanter, and I hear Reunion is by far the best guild to join if you want to RvR. I have decided you're the guild for me, so I am forsaking all other guilds until you realize the same truth. I know what I am doing and I can pretend to be a nice enough guy :). Not sure if I know anyone well from Reunion, but I will amend that asap.

Tomato is coming, and hells coming with me.
Signed,
The Mighty Tomato

Sineath

Post by Sineath » Tue Dec 31, 2002 7:14 pm

Group with Reunion members then ask them to recommend you. You're a little low to rvr with us on the frontiers but we have lots that rvr in BG3.

Tomato

Post by Tomato » Fri Jan 10, 2003 3:21 am

I hit 50 now, full light spec :)
Signed,
The Mighty Tomato

Britanny Spirits

Post by Britanny Spirits » Fri Jan 10, 2003 3:28 am

I have not grouped with ya, but I have seen you around quite a bit lately. If you see one of us try and join a group with us.
Britanny Spirits
50 Celtic Bard
*RETIRED*

Sineath

Post by Sineath » Fri Jan 10, 2003 1:17 pm

Tomato, saw you hit 50 the other day. Officers talked about it and I was amazed. Great job. We also noticed you joined BlackStar and thought you weren't interested in Reunion anymore. I'm glad to see you posted. Tomorrow night, Jan 11 at 1 to 2 pm EST, we're having a guild event that you're welcome to join so we can get to know you. If you make it, they'll be enough officers online to decide on inviting you. I hope to see you there!

Tomato

Post by Tomato » Fri Jan 10, 2003 2:40 pm

I did join blackstar, but had a disagreement with one of their guild members, and I don't like to cause problems. Since I was new I just left. I love watching you guys run around emain and would like to give ya a try.
Signed,
The Mighty Tomato