Application

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
PowerBlasto

Application

Post by PowerBlasto » Thu Dec 26, 2002 9:35 pm

Hello one and all, I am requesting permission to join you merry band of Hibernian warrior. For those of you who do not know me my name is Phoe. i am a mana mentalist and follow the path of the DoTs. I can be found romping around in the midst of CM with my companion mye. Gaining experience to join the battle for realm domination. My room mate mistii is currently active in the reunion and i wish to join her.

Phoe 31 mentalist
"Life is short and hard like a body building elf"

Mistii

Post by Mistii » Fri Dec 27, 2002 12:01 am

Yes Phoe is my daughters rl boyfriend, and i mentioned that he and my daughter would love to be in same guild with me and my husband. I know they will become valuable assets to the guild, both know quite a bit about their characters and thus far have really dominated alot of action in the Bgs. Therefore they will be very helpful to the guild in big time rvr.

I am currently workin to get them leveled and both Phoe and Mye are excited to get to belong to this great guild. Altho the guild they are in presently is a good guild they are not like Reunion who rvr nearly every night.

My motto lately is the family that plays together stays together .. :)

Mye will post her own app to this thread ... I vouge for both of them or i can kick their butts real life :)

Thanks all..
~I Depend on Me! ~

!!Dancing and Singing Cool Kats!!

http://www.rathergood.com/independent_woman/

Mye

HI Im Mye!

Post by Mye » Fri Dec 27, 2002 12:14 am

Hello Reunion,

I am Mistii's daughter, and I would very much like to become part of the my moms guild. Incidently I may sound young being a daughter but im actually 21 yrs old. I have been playing Camelot about 4 months I started on guinivere with my boyfriend who finally got me to come play. I had so much fun, I became a regular addict to PvP. Its my favorite thing to do in game. Becoming part of a strong RvR guild, will be fantastic, since i plan to get lots an lots of rvr points =)

I encouraged my mom ( mistii ) to come back to play only she came to bedevere instead of guin.. and so we came to bedevere and Im happy we did. I have met alot of very nice ppl and I look forward to meeting the reunion members, if you will have us.

And as my mom said .. she will kick our butts if we dont do good for reunion =P

Thanks for considering Phoe an I.
Sincerely
Mye Nizzle 32 mana chanter.

Forestdoor

Post by Forestdoor » Fri Dec 27, 2002 12:00 pm

Omg does she have kids to :roll:

Mistii ;)
Grai Forestdoor 50 Druid
Sithrak Forestdoor 50 Champion
Varkenius Forestdoor 46 Champion
Gra Ortodoxreign 42 Hero
Wargaul SummonerAssistant 40 Druid
"Proffessional soldiers are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs."

Sineath

Post by Sineath » Fri Dec 27, 2002 1:15 pm

Phoe and Mye are welcome to join us. Just have Mistii inform an officer online to invite you both. Access to the private forums are now granted; Mye has access as Mye and Phoe has access as Phoe(not as powerblasto).

Innorast

Post by Innorast » Fri Dec 27, 2002 3:28 pm

Welcome onboard!!!!