Application for Membership (Jynxter)

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Mnemic

Application for Membership (Jynxter)

Post by Mnemic » Mon Dec 30, 2002 7:53 pm

Hello all!

Everyone should know me by my toon Jynxter the Firbolg Bard. I've been in DAOC for over a Year now, and I'm currently a member of Cairdeas. I Was for a long time an Officer, and even a GM of Cairdeas, but due to some RL issues, was unable to play DAoC consistantly, and fell from both positions.

I was one of our RvR officers, and one of the Main RvR Leaders for Cairdeas when Wyrd was in charge of the alliance. I took my leave about the same time Wyrd went to Merlin.

During my absence the Guild underwent many many changes, and much to my disliking. It is still a great guild, but it no longer suits myself or my personality.

I know many of you on a toon basis, and the only person that I know beyond that is Fasmia. If anyone else would like to vouch for me please do so :)

I would like to join you because of your Close Friend/Family relationship, and truely helping each other out. I have allways seen you guys work together very effectivly, and I would like to be part of that, and that is something I miss greatly, and one reason I'm having such a hard time getting back into daoc is I do not feel needed/wanted whatsoever right now.

I have 2 Accounts for Daoc (Both SI updated), and I will list my chars below, and in my sig. I have web access at work, and will constantly be on forums and whatnot. I am avid about planning events and things via online communcations outside of game.

Accnt 1
Jynxter 50 Firby Bard
Jynxmyster 2x Keen Mentalist

Accnt 2
Cydrick 35 Elf Nightshade
Cyronic 2x Animist

Thanks for your time

-Jynxter
Jynxter 50 Bard
Jynxmyxter 2x Mentalist

Cydrick 35 Nightshade
Cyronic 2x Animist

Dantien

Post by Dantien » Mon Dec 30, 2002 8:19 pm

Greetings Jynx, and welcome back to Bedevere.

Best way to get in good with Reunion quick is to find one of our RvR
groups, tell them you are an applicant, get in , and kick ass.

I know we commonly have groups roaming emain/odin/hadrians
as well as a rather large showing in bg3 right now.

If you have any quesitons about us, either ask them here
or speak with an officer.

Dantien Dragonheat (50th champ)
Arimis (50th nightshade)
Ashent Greensleeves (35th Valewalker)

Quest

Post by Quest » Tue Dec 31, 2002 8:41 am

Hello jynx, I think I know you from strife not sure if its the same person, it was awhile ago :), anyways hope to see you out rvring. Quest
Qball 50 Chanter, IQL 50 Vale Walker, Quest 50 Ranger, Qcut 50 Shade - -- -

Mnemic

Post by Mnemic » Tue Dec 31, 2002 2:48 pm

Quest!!! Wow! verly Long time no see!!!

Allways wondered what happened to you.. Guess after Strife Fell apart alot of people went their own ways.

Man I still have the strife webpage/database I built for it way back then... :P

Good to see you Bro :)
Jynxter 50 Bard
Jynxmyxter 2x Mentalist

Cydrick 35 Nightshade
Cyronic 2x Animist

Fasmia KyLee

Post by Fasmia KyLee » Wed Jan 01, 2003 7:54 am

Hi Jynxy!! It would be great to be in the same guild with you again, I missed you while you took your break. Hopefully after the new year I'll be playing more been a lotta RL stuff going on and just overall lack of interest in playing. Good luck on your application. I can say from experience that Jynxter is good people and he's been a good friend of mine since before DAoC.
Fasmia

Mnemic

Post by Mnemic » Fri Jan 10, 2003 6:54 pm

Removing App...

Hey guys, While for the short period of time I did hang out with you guys, some old friends have got me back into daoc full swing again, but not on bedevere.

I've Moved to Mid Merlin for the time being, and will be playing there. I appreciate and thank everyone who gave me a shot, and let me rvr with them. I will def look you guys up should I decide to return to Bedevere Full time again.

Having fun again in daoc playing my 27 skald/shammy combo, and have tons of support from friends (Might as well be a twink there!)

Thanks guys!
Jynxter 50 Bard
Jynxmyxter 2x Mentalist

Cydrick 35 Nightshade
Cyronic 2x Animist

Nain

Post by Nain » Sun Jan 12, 2003 5:17 pm

Dunno if you will check this board again now that you moved server but thx for taking the time to tell us :)
- Von der gnyden in der hyden. Ich biehn gerauss von der hier!