Application

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Lillie

Application

Post by Lillie » Thu Jan 09, 2003 2:03 am

Hi, I am Lillie, the 50 enchanter. I am applying to Reunion because I am looking for a good guild with lots of RvR capabilites, and I know this has it. I am a 50 enchantments mastery Enchanter, and I think of myself as a dying breed :) I know of 4 other active enchantments enchanters on bedevere :D My damage add can't be beat during RvR and PvE. I also have a 2nd account for my bot. Copernicus is my druidbot, and he is currently level 38.

Ive been playing DAoC for about 6 months, and recently got SI on both my accounts. I am currently a member of Tuatha de Danann, but I am not having the best of times. I don't agree with some of the decisions being made in our guild concerning our alliance, so I am considering moving on. TdD just no longer suits my needs for a guild.

I also have quite a few crafters, a 500 WC'er, 680 alchemist, and Lillie is a 650 tailor and rising. I just can never finish a craft because I run out of money, then end up starting a new one :roll:

I have grouped with Reunion folks quite a few times, and I would really love to join the Reunion family.

Thanks for your time,

Lillie

Sineath

Post by Sineath » Thu Jan 09, 2003 1:20 pm

We've started discussing adding you and a few others that have applied. Please please look for Reunion guildmates; let them know you applied to join and would like to RvR. We'll be posting something by Friday night, I'd think.

Forestdoor

Post by Forestdoor » Sun Jan 12, 2003 9:36 pm

I grouped with lille alot but mostly after si came out she been on almost every tuir suil raid i run my self and many others :D

I think she would make a good adition to our guild.
Grai Forestdoor 50 Druid
Sithrak Forestdoor 50 Champion
Varkenius Forestdoor 46 Champion
Gra Ortodoxreign 42 Hero
Wargaul SummonerAssistant 40 Druid
"Proffessional soldiers are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs."

Shadess

Post by Shadess » Mon Jan 13, 2003 8:16 am

Ive grouped with Lillie once, and i must say it was a very pleasurable experience.
Shadess FrozenStar
Full Void Spec'd Eldritch (so far)

Nain

Post by Nain » Mon Jan 13, 2003 8:56 am

Come out at group with us in RvR Lillie :)
- Von der gnyden in der hyden. Ich biehn gerauss von der hier!

Sineath

Post by Sineath » Mon Jan 13, 2003 1:29 pm

I grouped with Lillie too, in RvR at Saturday's guild event. I played 10 hours that day doin keep defense. She's not a complainer, not an afker, and seemed to do well.