Applying for Guild Membership

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Lorilee

Applying for Guild Membership

Post by Lorilee » Mon Jan 20, 2003 9:04 pm

I just wanted to thank you guys for letting me tag along with you in RvR yesterday. I'm still fairly new to "real" RvR and not only had alot of fun, but learned a great deal as well. I was definitely impressed with your coordination and teamwork and the absence of d00d-speak in group chat was a refreshing change. With that said, I would like to officially apply for membership in Reunion. In addition to Lorilee, I have a 37 Champion (Thardain) and 15 Mentalist (Serras) as well as quite a few low-level characters that I rarely play. Outside of the group yesterday, I have grouped with Ramboo in the BG's while playing Thardain. Lorilee was my first character on this server/realm and she is the only one that I plan on taking the time to get to 50. I enjoy playing support classes and don't mind being a behind the scenes player. I started playing this game for the RvR content and that's where I plan on spending the majority of my time once I hit 50. I honestly don't really enjoy the PvE aspect of the game since I've already done the level grind twice in EQ and find it mind-numbingly boring for the most part.

In real life, I'm 31 years old, married and work in the computer industry. I would say that I play a fair amount, but my time is sometimes limited due to family and work commitments. Those of you with spouses know what I'm talking about I'm sure :o Having played the high-level game in EQ, I know that being in a guild is a commitment and I treat a guild tag with great respect. Based on my personal experiences with the guild so far, as well as in talking to others in-game, I feel that Reunion would be a good fit for my play style and personality. I look forward to meeting and grouping with more of you in-game and if you ever need a Bard for an exp group or RvR I'd love to join you.

Lorilee
44 Bard
Bedevere/Hibernia

Wayland

Post by Wayland » Mon Jan 20, 2003 9:15 pm

I enjoyed your company and skill with the RvR run the other day and look forward to seeing you out there more. I hope you find the time to group with us more in RvR and continue to get a good feel about what we are about in Reunion.

I for one had a blast yesterday. Quite a fight we put up outside Berk!!!
Khail Wayland, Gilded Spear Hand Hero
Tieran Wayland, Legendary Alchemist Warden

Almost

Post by Almost » Tue Jan 21, 2003 2:55 pm

Hey Lorilee,

Glad you could group with us the past couple of days! You've been doing great! Keep on looking us up when you are online and if we have space, we'll try and fit you in.
Almost Famous

Lorilee

Post by Lorilee » Tue Jan 21, 2003 8:41 pm

I appreciate the praise and have had great fun the last few days grouping with you guys. Last night was without a doubt the most exhilerating time I've had in RvR. Seeing 50+ Albs wiped out in what seemed like seconds was nothing short of amazing. Pirotess certainly got her share of death spam on that one :D. Thanks again for taking the time to show a relative RvR newbie the ropes. I look forward to grouping with you again soon.
Lorilee
44 Bard
Bedevere/Hibernia