Want to join reunion!

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Shadowwraven

Want to join reunion!

Post by Shadowwraven » Fri Feb 28, 2003 1:07 am

Hi all it's Shadowraven! I want to join yall cause im tired of guilds who don't do anything! I think i could bring a lot to reunion including my willingness to help guildies which is 2nd nature to killing a wounded alb caster haha, and also my extensive experience as an almost realm rank 6 50th lvl Nightshade, I love to RvR and i love to RvR even more with Guildies so i look forward to that! But anyhow Blayven is a cool guy so he is vouching for me! Thanks Blayven! Well thank you all and i hope to see yas in the ranks soon! Bye!
Hi, My name is Shadowraven and i wish to join you all at reunion, i can only bring my extensive RvR experience and a load of helpfullnes as well as a 50th lvl almost RR6 Nightshade. Blayven is vouching for me, being the great guy that he is. Thank You.

Blayven Bluntz

Post by Blayven Bluntz » Sat Mar 01, 2003 7:33 am

RvRed with shadow and it would be a great addition to the reunion family.

Lillie

Post by Lillie » Sat Mar 01, 2003 7:52 am

just a few questions..

are you kilteer's wife from LA? (that might be sunraven, i dont remember sorry)

what guilds have you been in before?

any other characters/crafters coming along?

Shadowwraven

Post by Shadowwraven » Sat Mar 01, 2003 3:47 pm

Hehe nay lil i do not know a Sunraven, and i plan on making a bard and druid here soon, and the druid will take up either AC or WC.
Hi, My name is Shadowraven and i wish to join you all at reunion, i can only bring my extensive RvR experience and a load of helpfullnes as well as a 50th lvl almost RR6 Nightshade. Blayven is vouching for me, being the great guy that he is. Thank You.

Mitch

Post by Mitch » Tue Mar 11, 2003 4:42 pm

Your application is being discussed by the guild at the moment and I or another officer will get back to you soon. :)
Mitch LovesBrihalla - Lvl 50 Arrow Fumbler (retired)

"Well, I'm gonna open my own amusement park! With blackjack! And hookers!"

Sineath

Post by Sineath » Wed Mar 12, 2003 6:08 pm

A guildmember blackballed you. Well, not you but your toon. I also don't want to hurt BlackStar by stealing their guildmates.

Sorry :!:

P.S. Keep up the active RvR, btw. You're doing great work for our realm. :)

duie1

Post by duie1 » Fri Mar 14, 2003 7:20 pm

Do we as a guild really give a rats ass what other people say ? Shadowraven is a good person and a very good rvrer .