Application for Reunion membership

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Devolux

Application for Reunion membership

Post by Devolux » Tue Aug 19, 2003 6:28 pm

Hello all,

I am a lvl 50 mana eld looking for a hard core RvR guild. After reading your web page I think Reunion would fit my needs more than any other guild. Currently I am in Tradewinds, and while I have many good friends there, they will never be the type of guild I want them to be. You all know the story, too many casual players, a few europeans in a small guild so don't play same time as me, plus they are too infatuated with bg's and PvE for my taste. I'm very easy to get along with, don't make waves in online games and just do my job. I've played DAoC since Nov/2001 and know the game mechanics very well. I'm also a previous EQ vet, and many online FPS games. It's hard to get in groups with you fellows, lord knows I've tried :D So if you'd like to group with me thats great, or I can join on trial membership. I guarantee you won't have any issues with me, I am too easy going :lol:

Thanks!

Devolux
50 mana eld

niller
email n00b

Post by niller » Wed Aug 20, 2003 10:57 am

Hi Devo :D
Well above cap in sexterity!!
So many n00bs to pwn -- so little power!!
More toons than I care to list!

Dyonysis

Post by Dyonysis » Wed Aug 20, 2003 1:01 pm

heya :) Nice to see you again
::hugs::
Dyonysis 50 LW Hero RR8 (LGM WeaponCrafter)
Akashia 50 Bard RR5L6

Devolux

Post by Devolux » Thu Aug 21, 2003 8:05 am

Hey all, wanted to thank you for guild tagging me Wednesday nite and letting me run with your crew. Had a blast and made rr3. Yeah, not much but would like to see you guys get good rp's in DL pickup groups :P Anyways, thanks a bunch. Going guildless for a while and will try to group with you as much as you'll let me in. I usually play every night til around 4am, then have to get some zzz's cause of that RL crap. Take care!

Devo

Dyonysis

Post by Dyonysis » Thu Aug 21, 2003 1:02 pm

grats on ur new RR :D
Dyonysis 50 LW Hero RR8 (LGM WeaponCrafter)
Akashia 50 Bard RR5L6

Devolux

Post by Devolux » Sat Aug 23, 2003 11:31 pm

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know I'm still interested in joining your guild. Have tried the last few nights to get in your groups but you are always full, which is a good thing cause there are always people around. Thats exactly the kind of guild I'm looking for! Feel free to send me a tell anytime, would love to get to know you guys better. I know I'm a little inexperienced but I learn fast and getting rp's quick. I'm number one on top 25 eld's this week :)

Take care,

Devo