Applying for Guild Membership

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Destato

Applying for Guild Membership

Post by Destato » Tue Sep 30, 2003 1:57 pm

Hi guys, I would like to be considered for membership into Reunion. I grouped with Jaylenn and the gang a few weeks back with my druid Nymm and my Bard Iscandar (switching out when needed). I don't know if I'd say Jaylenn was a reference but that's really my only direct experience playing with you guys lately. The characters I think you may have use for are:

Nymm
Druid Nat/Reg

Iscandar
Bard 47 Music
(currently only level 49 but I can get him to 50 without a problem)

Turinbar
Hero
Det4/purge
Still pretty low at level 47 as I just started working on him a few weeks ago but he is my main focus right now. I don't expect finishing him off will take long.

My old main is Destato a RR6L4 NS but I've kinda put him away lately in favor of more group oriented play.

I play quite a bit and have been around DAOC for over a year on Bedevere. I'd like to play more in focused groups as I find random pickup groups to be hit and miss. Reunion has always had great players and I'd like to join up with you guys and have some fun.

Thanks for your time,

Nymm/Destato

Destato

Post by Destato » Sun Oct 05, 2003 6:32 pm

Thought I'd give this a bump since Turinbar hit 50 today. I'd really like to group with you guys some more as I had a blast last week.

See ya out there,

Turinbar Oakenstone
Hero

p.s. Tandu is my hero...er BM, uh nevermind!

Tandu
email n00b

Post by Tandu » Mon Oct 06, 2003 6:09 pm

Congrats Turin :) I noticed it on herald before you even posted it here :p
Tandu - Human Captain *Brandywine*