Application

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Greenhouse

Application

Post by Greenhouse » Sat Mar 20, 2004 7:16 am

Hey guys, it's been a while. I just started playing again and the guy I sold my last account to sold it back to me (Greeenhouse, 50 enchanter). I see that reunion has a lot of new members, but I recognize a lot of the old ones as well. Anyway, I'd like to get back into the game and into the great guild I was once a part of. Good to see that you guys are back on your feet. See you all in the game. :)

-GH

Nain

Post by Nain » Sat Mar 20, 2004 4:19 pm

Wohar! Hi Green :)
- Von der gnyden in der hyden. Ich biehn gerauss von der hier!

donlep

Post by donlep » Sat Mar 20, 2004 4:52 pm

hia :)
WAR eubeta tester
meataxe choppa first to 40 destruction side meatvaporizer BW first to 40 order side, 1st beta phase
donlep 40/35 zealot
meatvaporizer 21/19 sorc
talsalmule 15/13 chosen

Innorast

Post by Innorast » Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:31 pm

I think all our casters slots are full atm bro. We have casters crawling out the wazzu. We only have 4 slots left for members atm and I think we need naturalists and tanks mainly for those.

We do always have room in hippounion if you would be interested in that. We could put ya up for a vote there. That would make it easier for ya to get in good rvr groups. At least untill a caster spot opens up and we can vote on ya for that.

cut and pasted this hehe im lazy bro.

Greenhouse

Post by Greenhouse » Thu Apr 08, 2004 3:12 am

Yeah that's cool. Being in the alt guild is better than no guild :) I really am sick of pick up groups, which is partially why I haven't been playing a whole lot recently- it's sort of frustrating. If a spot opens up in reunion, that's fine, and if it doesn't, that's fine too. I'm really only going to be playing on a casual basis in the near future, because I have 2 jobs and college full time. Anyway, let me know what's up.

GH