Guild Application

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Amberlyn

Guild Application

Post by Amberlyn » Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:11 pm

Hello All,

My name Is Amberlyn, I'm a lvl 50 Druid. I have recently returned to DAOC from a very long hiatus and after speaking a bit with Rylyn I would like to join Reunion. Rylyn, Astaldo and Nethr know me well (and thanks for the welcome backs and company the last few days. I have had a blast :) ) I would like to join Reunion because I tend to want to group with the same people consistantly, really hate hunting in mobs (yeah the zerg thing) and learned a long time ago that if I can just hide under Rylyn's cloak when that troll comes yelling 'maaaamaaaa' at me, I live more often than not (giggles at Rylyn).

Seriously tho, I'm a decent healer, love rvr and get along with most and kick myself often if a group member dies (grins at Ry again) :)

Thank you for the consideration,

Amberlyn

Lakoimeca

Post by Lakoimeca » Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:24 pm

Soon as everyone in guild gets to know you ,we will put up a vote! See ya in rvr Amber!
Tony

Warhammer
Bloodfury - Dok (Dead)

RylynPride

Post by RylynPride » Sat Apr 03, 2004 2:16 am

WOOHOO!! I can not say enough good things about Amberlyn and am so happy that you chose to apply! Thank you for the kind words regarding me, though I can remember many times that it was you that have kept me alive. See you in the game <3 :D