Application for Membership!

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Eredani

Application for Membership!

Post by Eredani » Sat Apr 03, 2004 5:23 pm

Greetings!

Many of you may not know me well since I have a ton of alts but I have grouped with Reunion a bit here and there and I've been on your teamspeak a few times. My main is a 50 NS (Vendes) who is in Fulcrum, however most of the Fulcrum crew have quit in protest over the new RA system coming out. Most of my other guys are in our alt guild, Grumpy Old Men (formerly known as Cranky Bastrds) but it is likewise deserted. So I have a few reasons for applying to Reunion:

1. I've always been impressed with Reunion. You guys display a lot of skill and you include your realm mates when appropriate. I still have things to learn about this game - especially about RvR. The times I have grouped with you guys have always been fun and insightful.

2. It's time for me to get serious about RvR. I have a bunch of 50s but only my nightshade (RR5) and my bard (RR4) have any significant realm points. I've been really frustrated with some of the pick up groups lately - I'd really like to compete as part of a team. (In Fulcrum we function very well as a unit and use teamspeak all the time... but there is more to RvR than stealther wars.)

3. I'm spread too thin on my toons. I have good gear on all of them and excellent gear on a few. But, I'd like to focus on one and see where I can go. If you guys are interested in my application let me know what you need and I'll do my best to support our efforts.

4. Finally, even if Fulcrum bounces back I'd like to be part of Reunion. I'm effectively without a guild at the moment and I really miss the camaraderie of a well knit group.

Here is a quick list of my 50s... maybe you recognize one or two:

Vendes, nightshade, RR5 - will remain in Fulcrum
Moiraenne, bard, RR4 - has AM, purge, etc.
Reah, light ment, RR3 - strong nukes, good at managing charmed pets
Lethra, mana chanter, RR3 - currently PvE/PL spec
Grimrix, druid, RR3 - heal spec with yellow buffs (willing to respec)
Eredani, champ, RR2 - lurikeen pierce/shield spec
Witchfire, mana ment, RR2 - typical mana ment (minor in light spec)
Ancalegon, void eld, RR2 - typical void eld (minor in mana spec)
Faenyx, warden, RR2 - high nurture and regrowth spec

(Also have my daughter's account with a few more 50s: druid buff bot, bard bot, and another NS. Working on a 40 arboreal spec animist and a 35 shar blademaster in my spare time.)

Thank you for reviewing my application! It's always a pleasure to group with Reunion, but if I am being considered for membership I will make extra efforts to get to know you all better.

Nain

Post by Nain » Sat Apr 03, 2004 5:35 pm

Hia

Well written application :)

We are a bit strange guild in regards to members. Each person can only have 1 toon in Reunion - all the rest must go in alt guilds. That means you can actually stay in Fulcrum with your NS etc if you wish to.

Your largest chance right now is to apply with your Druid since that is what we need the most. We're currently pretty close to our cap which is 30 active toons so we're starting to look pretty sternly not only if you're a good player but also on what kind of toon you play.

Other than that I can only tell you the usual blabber, which is to try and seek us out and group with us. It can be a bit difficult at times to get in group, since we try to create guild groups, but as I said druids are in popular demand these days so it should be possible.

Your druid's spec sounds fine - we have a few of both nature and nurture specced druids, and they are both valuable. Aslong as you have the first spread heal you should be doing good.... especially if you have the 25% healing bonus from toa.
- Von der gnyden in der hyden. Ich biehn gerauss von der hier!

Eredani

Post by Eredani » Sat Apr 03, 2004 6:10 pm

Excellent! I'd love to apply with my druid if that's what you need. He's my first level 50 and my original favorite. I'll start work on a new SC template for him... but the only ToA items I have are all +buff cloth armor caps. Any suggestions on quests for helpful items? Anyone have some nice +heal (or +buff) armor/items for sale? I've looked on the market explorer but not much out there it seems. Money is not a probelm.

Any key artifacts you can recomment? I have all the scrolls for the dream sphere but it's been hard to scramble for a group when the encounter is up. Is anyone still doing MLs?

Thanks for the quick reply!

Lakoimeca

Post by Lakoimeca » Sat Apr 03, 2004 6:59 pm

Heya! Very good application! As Nain said send us so we can group you if possible so we can get to know you!

Not sure on gear for druid other then Egg of Youth! Guild is on its second run through of mls and we may be done for a long while with them after that! Guild currently on ml7!
Tony

Warhammer
Bloodfury - Dok (Dead)