Application from an old Alliance member

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Flung

Application from an old Alliance member

Post by Flung » Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:01 pm

Hello my toons name is Flung Pu the level 50 Valewalker. Some of you might remember me from when I was in Painful Convictions. I quit playing about 6 months ago due to personal reasons (work school etc etc...) And well PC is no longer in the picture and I am looking for a guild that a) I know has fun and b) likes to RvR :P Most of my play times will be between 9pm-1am Saturday - Thursday. Look forward to joinning you guys back on the battlefield !
Flung Pu (50 Valewalker) (Bedevere)
Darcen (50 Thane ) (Kay)
Darcness (50 Healer) (Kay)
Lilbunnie ( 46 Shadowblade ) (Kay)

RylynPride

Post by RylynPride » Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:12 pm

Thanks for applying. Please send any Reunion person a tell when you are in game so that we can try and work you into our groups to get to know you. When everyone has had an opportunity to get to know you and they feel ready to make a vote we will put one up. Thanks again and see you in game.

Rylyn

Flung

Post by Flung » Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:24 am

Apologies,
Due to some unexpeted personal emergencies I was not able to log in this week. I will however be logging in next week and hope to see some of you and group with some of you again.
Darcen (50 Thane ) (Kay)

niller
email n00b

Post by niller » Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:58 am

I don't think Darkn00b will appriciate us adding another VW. Actually I think he would prefer that you did /delete, Y-E-S cause he want to be the only one. Anyway who care what Darkn00b thinks. Hope to group with you soon and take it easy.
Well above cap in sexterity!!
So many n00bs to pwn -- so little power!!
More toons than I care to list!

Flung

Post by Flung » Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:35 pm

Hehe I remember when PC and Reunion would be out runing around in 2 or 3 groups and tehre would be 2 VW's :p
Darcen (50 Thane ) (Kay)