Guild Application

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Llaeryn

Guild Application

Post by Llaeryn » Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:05 pm

Greetings all. I've been thinking about this for quite some time and finally decided to put in a guild application.

I've been a NS and Bard on this server almost since the game's inception. I remember meeting Archael/Haax my first day playing and xp'ing together for quite a while on our champs. We use to think we'd be as good as or better than Jaylenn/Dantien back then ;)
Reunion has always been a guild i've thought highly of, quality people to play with, not only in RvR, but also as i've recently found out good kewl ppl, and would like to be a part of your guild.

The past few months i've stayed guildless by choice looking around for a good guild/alliance. After experiences in my previous alliances i wasn't in a huge hurry to make a rash decision. These last few weeks Anas and Haax invited me to Black Orchid to see what the people in this guild and alliance are like. I was pleasantly surprised, most people seem genuinely helpful, kewl, and play their toons extremely well.

Many of you may not know me, tho i hope some of u remember me from relaying scouting info to CG/BGs. I still mainly play my NS solo, really enjoy the thrill of setting up a kill, the lightning fast stealther vs stealther encounters, and even get a strange satisfaction out of relaying scouting info ie enemy numbers/location to CG and sitting back as hibs roll in to take em out. I also have a Bard i like to play, a buffbot, and a blunt BM i'd love to get to lvl 50.

Anyway, hope i haven't rambled, i actually am a pretty quiet. I hope you'll consider my application and i look forward to the chance of grouping with you all.
Llaeryn 51 nightshade <solo'd the whole farkin way>
Narcosynthesis 51 bard

_,,|,, (*_*) ,,|,_ mythic

Ananna

Post by Ananna » Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:55 pm

Yay!!! <3 Narco! Hes the bard who showed me what true twisting was!! Look forward to grouping with you more and always hoping you'll talk more in /as!
Anas mezzes the crap out of you so all her friends can kick your ass!
Have a nice day!
:):):)

RylynPride

Post by RylynPride » Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:17 am

Thanks for posting Llaeryn. Continue grouping with us and do what Anas said.. talk a bit more in ts or /as so ppl get to know you :D

Innorast

Post by Innorast » Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:10 pm

Thanks for the kind words. I look foreward to grouping with you!

niller
email n00b

Post by niller » Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:03 pm

I was pleasantly surprised, most people seem genuinely helpful, kewl, and play their toons extremely well.
Did you meet Nain yet? :twisted:
Well above cap in sexterity!!
So many n00bs to pwn -- so little power!!
More toons than I care to list!