Greetins Reunion-Application

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Tunis

Greetins Reunion-Application

Post by Tunis » Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:44 am

Hello all,

After a wonderful night on 3/30/05 by getting a invite from Reunion members, I had a blast RvRing and getting to know some of you. I am applying for invite into Reunion Guild.

With the above said, ill give a brief profile of myself personally and In-game.

I am 33 married too a wonderful wife have 2 boys and one lil girl. I am a union Electrician. Hunt,fish,baseball and hockey. Had to quit chewing Copenhagen cause my wife wont let me. :)

Anyhow, ingame im very much rvr minded. I have 4gig proc and 3gig ram of memory and the latest and greatest video card and hooked up on Comcast. No lag during even the biggest fights normally. I play alot.

I am currently in Shady Lane and have been there main Arti raid leader. I love these guys so if i do get considered i will have to speak to main leader to just let him know of my decision. Shady lane is just not ready and never will be ready for RVR imho. They are into PVE and the ones that RVR are either stealthers or have horrible comps and cannot set up grps that work.

I came from Mid Pellinor where i still have a 50 healer and 50 warrior. I havent been there in ages.

I now have a 50 Champ wich i just love to death, i have him speced
50 LW
42 Shield
39 Valor

Static Tempest 1-Master of pain 1-Toughness 1-Purge 1-Ignore pain 1- master of focus 1-Aug strenght 1

Current Artis are SOM level 10, Malice level 1, Battler level 1, Cyclops shield level 1 but working hard on em.

I am willing to learn and listen to all that can help me become a great Champion. I want to RVR badly. I am also willing to make any Character that would help Reunion in any way.

I played with a few of you last night. Please forgive i missed someones name. Aura, Misterpink, Swifty, Acmed few Haax Sinsku.

I have a 50 NS named Rozak -- But i have really come to hate stealthers it was my first Character on this server. And i hate stealthers in any shape or form.

Well ive spoke to much and to rap this up ill leave you with this one last thought.

I am eager to learn more about RVRing and becomeing good at it. Hopefully my skills and ideas may help you also.

Sincerly,

The Lone Champ
Tunis
50th Champion Bed
IBEW #73

Mr.Muggles

Post by Mr.Muggles » Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:01 am

daoc is homosexual imo.

especially champs.

Iduna
email n00b

Post by Iduna » Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:20 pm

You sound like a cool guy. You should go down and pick up a copy of WoW, and come join us on the Nathrezim server and roll a druid or priest imo :D
I make a character, level it, then make another character, then level it, then make another character, then level it, then make anoth....

Tunis

Post by Tunis » Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:16 am

Ya the game sounds fun, i may give it a try someday but i really enjoy the rvr aspect of Daoc.

Tunis
Tunis
50th Champion Bed
IBEW #73

Yocl

Post by Yocl » Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:03 pm

Worlds of Walking ftl imo =) RvR is the way to go in DAOC and i not a member but tunis is cool guy =) need to respec that spec ther e50 LW 40 valor 28 parry =) at RR5 champs can deal UNREAL damage with banelord ML yah the pve sucks ( ML's etc....) but ist well worth is in the long run i cant wait for wow to advance like DAOC did and have to do all that PvE cuz then lots of people will be back gaurntee that l8rz

Tunis

Post by Tunis » Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:35 pm

I think you mean 50 Valor 50 LW 28 parry. The reason being i didnt do that is cause i can switch back to anytime 42 shield slam, protection for anyone that needs, but i still have 50 LW. I do the same damage any other specced champ. I have second best stre/con debuff, wich is more then enough when stacked with my Malice axe wich i hit level 3 today.

However if reunion thinks other spec is better ill gladly switch to help the 8 man grp, but i dont really see the need, i hit just has hard as any champ spec does but provide the ability of defense coverage.

I have been soloing with just my self buffs, killed two battler/malice combo sbs in poc by-myself with a BD in the wings. The bd was kind enough to wait till the fight was over before he killed me with like 3% health left heh.

Been working hard, hope to grp more with you all. Been trying to set up 8 man grps myself for more practice.

Later
Tunis
50th Champion Bed
IBEW #73

Bloodfall

Post by Bloodfall » Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:02 am

Champs are the best class in the game imo (mine's lvl 46).

I never speced shield at all, LW all the way.

Had all the top notch treibh calite champ gear.(badass)

I had a sweet Ez sword with a blue glow.(extremely badass)

36k rps, i owned everything in my path.

GL son
sorenn- CHOSENN