Nightcraft - guild application - Daoc

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
silverness

Nightcraft - guild application - Daoc

Post by silverness » Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:50 am

Nightcraft

50 Vampiir - ml2 -rr4L0

yeah not to impressive...yet ive been around since the game released at christmas 2000, when i started i was an alb till ToA hit and i decided i needed a break after 3 or so years. in that time i managed to pull a 50 armsman rr4L6 (deleted sadly ) 1 50 sorc rr4L3 1 50 pally rr3L6 1 50 wizard rr 6L0+ ( which is still played on the igraine server ) 1 49 minstrel rr 3L2. That account was given to an ingame friend who now plays it. i later found hib and had a 50 NS rr 4L5 and 46 Ment 2L3. the account was also given to an ingame friend when i decided to take a break. ive just recently come back in the past few months and started alb again and made a 50 inf. i eventually realized that alb just wasnt the place for me so i left alb graine for good and came to hib bed where i now have my vampiir. althought i have been around a long time.. i find im still a noob when it comes to some things and my computer is only running 512 mb ram and a geforce 4 i have my good days and bad days with the lag battles. The guild ive been in since my time is has been eclipse , sadly eclipse was dying from the inside... 2 of the guildmasters left , they were the only reason i stayed.. after they left many left. Imo eclipse is a PvE guild all the way. i hope to join a guild who is more actively a RvR guild.

Thanks for reading ( i know i talk too much ) im a good guy consider me please. -Nightcraft-

silverness

sorry i really havent completed the whole guild application

Post by silverness » Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:23 am

i have had a lack of rvr groups lately so i havent honestly grouped with any reunion members recently. i also am going to continue to describe my personally. - well im 16 years old living in FL currently attending high school and tend to use daoc as one of my few pasttimes. i have waaaaaaay too much freetime so i play daoc to the point where it drives my family and friends nuts. i look forward to " trying " to get in groups with you all to get to know you more before you make a vote on me or not. think thats all i have left to say.

calpurnia

Post by calpurnia » Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:09 pm

Thanks for the app, hopefully we'll see ya out there.

Xtahl@work

Post by Xtahl@work » Fri May 13, 2005 7:36 pm

Watch for us this weekend for groups. We should be out and about. Also, what spec are you, and what ML path?
Order:
Hemorhoid - 40 Ironbreaker RR68
Lesterr - 40 Rune Priest RR60
Fieldgoal - 40 Engineer
Whackamole - 35 Slayer

Destro:
Xtahl (Doctorfeelgood) - 40 Marauder
Crookedwood - 40 Squig Herder
Widgett - 40 Shaman
Meatyball - 40 Black Orc