Applying for RU DAOC

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Yocl

Applying for RU DAOC

Post by Yocl » Wed May 18, 2005 2:52 am

Yah its me AGIAN turn down is no option =) here is the break down RR5L1 light ment RR5L2 hero RR4L3 vamp will play w/e is needed all my toons that i will be rvring with are arti'd out vamp just needs ML's and then i am done with all that. But think on this dont just vote no cuz of something stupid i said back in the day or something i did wrong i have matured in both gaming and personallity aspects. thanks gl =) Yoclasa= Hero Yoclafa = Vamp Dementedment = Light ment and i have been trying to get in thsi guild even when u guys were in-active during the split when memebers went to PZ i have mucho friends in there and love the rvr with u guys.

Yocl

Post by Yocl » Wed May 25, 2005 2:39 pm

My DSL has been down and i am at a friends house but his procssor wont support DAOC celeron ftl but ne way i am sitll interested and would like to know the out come of the vote if there has been 1 posted about me yet thnx guys l8rz

Greenhouse

Post by Greenhouse » Thu May 26, 2005 11:40 pm

I'm pretty sure you got in this time. Contact me when you see me on. :D

Greenhouse

Post by Greenhouse » Fri May 27, 2005 12:08 am

Yeah, you're in. The poll ended this morning, grats! :) I think the majority of us agree that we'd like to add your hero. In that case you could add your vamp/ment to hippounion or another alt guild so that alliance chat is visible if you're playing those toons. If you'd much rather play vamp as your main, we could probably work with it.

GH