Applying for Reunion DaOC Bedevere

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Maaeve

Applying for Reunion DaOC Bedevere

Post by Maaeve » Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:37 am

Hi all...I'm interested in applying for Reunion on DaOC Bedevere. My primary toon Maaeve is almost to 6L0 and she is currently spec'ced light/chants however I'm looking into at 6L0 to go light/mana. I'm ML10 and also an LGM Sc'er 1019 skill. I have three other 50's on Bedevere, a mentalist, champion, and vampiir. I've been grouping a lot lately with Xthal, Greeenhouse, and Sleyer the past few weeks and have been thoroughly enjoying it. I also know Aasun as well we have duoed quite a bit in the past. I'm really interested now in the PvP aspect of the game having farmed about every possible thing I can and also done it all as far as PvE is concerned. I think Sleyer can vouch for me as I know him as Asgoth mostly. Every run so far with Reunion members these past few weeks have been what I want out of my DaOC experience atm. I have small grp rvr'ed on Alb Lancelot as well as Mid Merlin so I'm now stranger to the 8 v 8 PvP at all. Look forward to talking and grouping with you all more and more..you guys are a fun bunch and have a good attitude which makes it all the more better. See ya in game!
Maaeve Taliesin Lvl 51 RR5L9/ML10

Xtahl@work

Post by Xtahl@work » Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:43 am

There's a vote up on the boards currently. You should probably know within the next 7 days if not sooner.
Order:
Hemorhoid - 40 Ironbreaker RR68
Lesterr - 40 Rune Priest RR60
Fieldgoal - 40 Engineer
Whackamole - 35 Slayer

Destro:
Xtahl (Doctorfeelgood) - 40 Marauder
Crookedwood - 40 Squig Herder
Widgett - 40 Shaman
Meatyball - 40 Black Orc