Zeox 60 Hunter, Nathreziem

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Zeox

Zeox 60 Hunter, Nathreziem

Post by Zeox » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:03 pm

Hey all,
Zeox here :) ive been looking around for a PvP guild on nath and Jaytor tipped me off to you guys so i thought i would hit you up and see what your all about, maybe get in some AV/AB runs with you guys. I recently hit 60 and have started PvPing (so im only rank 4) but i plan on *only* pvping with this char *a lot* so i should be up in rank soon!

Background:
Zeox is my 3rd lvl 60, first horde, first hunter. I built him for PvP only and really have no interest in doing instances (ive never even been to strat/scholo/ubrs/lbrs/dm/etc... on this char) and if i can help it i wont go to any of those ever :P. My other chars are both allies on Arthas (Zeonna - 60 Druid, Vespa - 60 Warrior). I run MC/Ony/BWL weekly on Arthas which is the main reason why im not looking for endgame and instances with this char. But if i do get roped in to any of those instances/encounters i know them *very* well.

Profile:
Zeox - 60 Hunter, Orc
Right now im speced to 21 shots, 30 surv, 0 beast.
Im rank 4 now, i will be 5 on tues ;)
My gear sucks... basically... the only good items i have are PvP reward and Frostwolf rep pieces.
Im soooooo not attuned to *anything*
Tradeskills are: 276 Enchanting, 1 Skinning (i just picked it up, and will drop it after i get my darkmoon fair ammy)
I usually am on nath 4-5 times a week (nights) for a few hours
ummm.... anything else??

Hit me up in game if you wana roflpwn some bgs :)

-zeo

Mr.Muggles

Post by Mr.Muggles » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:43 pm

I'm at work Zeox but I'm sure a bunch of the guys are playing AB right now.

We have to drop bat boss tonight (only take an hour) then we will be in AB all night.

Send me or Jerkstore or Emod or Twoshot or any of us a tell and we'll toss u an invite for pvp.

Zeox

Post by Zeox » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:20 pm

Great playing with you guys last night :) <3'd it!