60 Shaman Applying for Guild

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Frisian

60 Shaman Applying for Guild

Post by Frisian » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:47 pm

Topic says it all. I am applying fro Reunion so I can actually raid. I have gone from guild to guild trying to find a good grooup that is able to raid. I mainly want to go into ZG right now to collect the Zulian Defender, and very slim but possibly the Fang of Venoxis. I so very badly want to experience this raid, but have had the worst of luck getting into a group that is doing it.

I spoke with the guild member Shaddaii for awhile, and he was a great guy. Gave me a very good vib, and was one of the reasons that made me want to apply. I have Teamspeak, Ventrillo, and CTRaid. I am not yet attuned to MC or BWL, I have the quest for BWL, just havent done an UBRS run in awhile. I plan to get attuned to both raids today.

My play times are as follows:

Monday-Thursday 3:30 pm cst to 9:00 pm cst.
Friday I am off and can play anytime, up to 12:00pm cst aka midnight
Saturday and Sunday I work, but I can play from 10:00pm to 12:00pm cst on Saturday, and I don't usually play on Sunday nights. Occasionaly, I bring my PC to work, and play then, but I would not feel comfortable doing a large Raid Like MC or BWL, if I were on at work.
Of course, all these times are subject to change if something comes up or is going on a certain day, but usually these times are dead on.

On to Frisian, my Shaman:

Level 60:
15 Elements, 5 Enhancement, 31 Resto

I have been working my butt off on my gear. Currently I am collecting the Elements, but for some reason pugs have been hard to find lately. So far I have the shoudlers, gauntlets, bracers, and belt of the set. I wouldnt expect it to take no longer than a week for me to get the rest of the set. I weild a Lost Kris of Zedd with a +22 Intell on it(I had the extra cash to blow, so dont flame me on this), and I have a Sacred Protector. The Zulian isnt much better than the Protector, but I really want it. I have the Hide of the Wild as well. The rest of my stuff is simple adds to my stats. I have enough gear to bump my FR to aroun 85 or possible higher, without hurting my stats very much at all, so that is a big plus.(I will check this today to get a more accurate number). I have all my spells, my epic mount, and well I guess that is all there is to say.

I am looking forward to your response to my application, and very much hope of being accepted. If you have any questions, concerns, or if I forgot or need to do something, please, let me know.

P.S. I also forgot to add that this is on the Nathrezim server.

Jerkstore

Post by Jerkstore » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:43 pm

Just understand that though we have several of zg bosses on farm mode we rely a lot on EVERY SINGLE member to pull their weight. We also do not tolerate whining about not getting loot (i'm halfway to revered and still only have 1 zg drop). Sometimes instead of zg we'll do ubrs, dm, strath, or scholo just to hone skills, get more gear, and to test our newer players.