Wolveryne: 60 Undead Rogue (Nathrezim)

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Wolveryne

Wolveryne: 60 Undead Rogue (Nathrezim)

Post by Wolveryne » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:49 pm

Name: Wolveryne

Server: Nathrezim

Spec: 30/0/21(Cold Blood, Seal Fate, Imp Sap, Imp Ambush, Imp Stealth)

FR: My current FR is 65 unbuffed. Currently I am working on the cape from the Fire Elemental boss in UBRS, and Cinderhide bracers from Fire Elemental Boss in BRS.

Gear: I have the Stormshroud Chest, Stormshroud Pants, Devilsaur Gauntlets, Painweaver Band, Shadowcraft Boots and Bracers, Flamescarred Shoulders. My weapons are the Thrash Blade, Hanzo Sword and Blackcrow crossbow.

Attunements: I have my MC and BWL attunement, but am still only at WLC
(Need Voone + Documents) for the Onyxia Key.

People I know from Reunion: Stinkerbelle, Creviz, Mijo.

Why I would like to join Reunion: I want to be able to get into a good guild and join some end-game raids. At the moment I really want to run ZG so I can get the Fang of the Faceless off Hakkar. I also want to get geared up from MC, Onyxia and BWL so I can prepare my character for the expansion. Also I want to get into lots of BG raids so I can start to get some good PVP gear.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my application for Reunion on Nathrezim. I appreciate it and hopefully you accept the application.

Jerkstore

Post by Jerkstore » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:45 pm

I'll say the same thing I said to the other applicant: Just understand that though we have several of zg bosses on farm mode we rely a lot on EVERY SINGLE member to pull their weight. We also do not tolerate whining about not getting loot (i'm halfway to revered and still only have 1 zg drop). Sometimes instead of zg we'll do ubrs, dm, strath, or scholo just to hone skills, get more gear, and to test our newer players.

This guild is not about loot, it is about comraderie and facing down a challenge.