Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Immortalbear

Application: Immortalbear (Nath)

Post by Immortalbear » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:26 pm

Name: ImmortalBear

Class: Warrior

Race: Undead

Gear: 3/8 Valor Exalted w/ AV working on Defilers/WSG

Reason For No Gear: I wont blame anyone but myself. It's my fault i haven't went and gotten full valor. But it is hard to run an instance when the guild doesn't find it necessary. Hence why I came here. I've got no problem with the guilds i was recently in. And Pug groups are sometimes a bad way to go with UBRS.

FR - Currently at 0 due to lack of BRM runs.

Attuned: MC, I need 8 more eyes In UBRS for Ony.

Spec 31/5/15 I believe having Mortal Strike and Last Stand is the way to go. I can respec if needed.

My Thoughts - I've been wanting to run end game instances for a long time. But the guild's i've chosen haven't supplied that. yet again my fault not anyone elses. That's why i came here hoping to get into ZG MC. I understand if you guys run Scholo,Strat,Ubrs,BRS,BRD that is def fine with me and i'd be more than happy to help.

Iduna
email n00b

Post by Iduna » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:46 pm

Howdy. Well, Reunion as a guild no longer exists in Wow. The RU that still play joined Spirits of Oneida. If you want to apply for that guild, the forum address is http://www.star-man.org
I make a character, level it, then make another character, then level it, then make another character, then level it, then make anoth....

Immortalbear

Post by Immortalbear » Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:08 pm

Thank you for the information.