Interested in joining - and introducing myself...

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Drothaud

Interested in joining - and introducing myself...

Post by Drothaud » Thu Jan 31, 2002 5:45 am

Hail,

I've been playing lately on Bedever/Hibernia, enjoying the country side and just starting up a Ranger - after a few days in and out of the server I've come to like it, and may move over permanately - I talked to Jaylenn and Diranae the other night about the guild, and they gave me this website to check up on..

For some back round information - I currently play on Albion/Galahad as a 40th Infiltrator, but lately I've found myself more and more being compelled over to the Hibernia side, mostly for RP reasons (Elves and such). Although my Ranger on this server is only lvl 10, I've played a bit on Hib on other servers, so I know my way around a bit - and he is fastly becoming my main.

Anyway, lately on Bedevere I've seen a few <Reunion> members hanging around, giving advice, etc., and generally being nice - even when I asked one of the members about the guild they were polite.

And to sum it all up (since I've been rambling ) I'm very interested in joining, and I may be low - but I know the ropes (especially with RvR, and I'd be happy to give any low-level Nightshades some advice).

Sorry if I have posted in the wrong place (as I wasn't too sure where to post it)

Thanks again for taking the time to read, and feel free to look me up
Lothaud DeLore
40th Britain Infiltrator of Galahad

Drowe Durden
10th Elven Ranger of Bedevere