Level - 50
Race - Elf
Server - Meneldor

Crafting:
GM Forester
GM Woodworker
Haven't worked on Farming

Why Reunion?
I want to be a part of a friendly guild that will be doing end-game content like Raids, other instance runs like CD/BG and also taking part in PvMP. I have seen Reunion members doing these especially seen them in Ettenmoors and would love to be a part of the team.

Playing Times:
I am usually on after work, normally till midnight and even later if I am doing something with a group. I am also on on weekends till late night.

Experience:
Although fairly new to MMOs and having skipped WoW altogether, I believe I have a good grip on playing my character in LOTRO and also on playing with a team and as a part of a group. Before LOTRO I have played Guild Wars mainly and also many Multiplayer RTS games. Truth is I could not afford paying Monthly fees for MMOs till I graduated, so I just started around one year back.

More about me:
I am 22 years old and live in Charlotte, NC and work as a Software Engineer. I am originally from India and have been in the US for around 5 years now. I enjoy gaming especially on my PC and my Xbox 360.

If you want to know anything more about me, hit me up in game on Celebiril or ask any questions here and I shall answer.

Thanks
Kumar

Iduna
email n00b

Re: LOTRO Application

Post by Iduna » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:55 am

Heh whats up man, I live in Charlotte too ;-)
I make a character, level it, then make another character, then level it, then make another character, then level it, then make anoth....

Mr.Muggles

Re: LOTRO Application

Post by Mr.Muggles » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:21 am

nice app

hit me up in game tomorrow before the helegrod raid at 8 eastern if you are on.