Warhammer App

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Aseroth

Warhammer App

Post by Aseroth » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:58 am

Good evening,

I play a level 28 Chosen, renown rank 27. I was in the guild Requiem since server launch, but am unable to continue with them as they are too casual for my play style. At my rank there was almost no one to group with or do keeps/Bo's with any nights.

I'm a 32 year old who works a 9-5 cubicle job, so my playtime is evening and weekends.
Previous MMO experience is mostly in WoW where I was a priest class officer for a fairly large raiding guild on Zuluhed. I have vent, a mic and all that fun stuff.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Iduna
email n00b

Re: Warhammer App

Post by Iduna » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:40 pm

Aseroth wrote:Good evening,

I play a level 28 Chosen, renown rank 27. I was in the guild Requiem since server launch, but am unable to continue with them as they are too casual for my play style. At my rank there was almost no one to group with or do keeps/Bo's with any nights.

I'm a 32 year old who works a 9-5 cubicle job, so my playtime is evening and weekends.
Previous MMO experience is mostly in WoW where I was a priest class officer for a fairly large raiding guild on Zuluhed. I have vent, a mic and all that fun stuff.

Let me know if there are any questions.
That quote is like looking in the mirror for me :lol:
I make a character, level it, then make another character, then level it, then make another character, then level it, then make anoth....

Nain

Post by Nain » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:07 pm

they are too casual for my play style.
Could you elaborate on that one? This is mostly for your own sake. We have all types in RU so I'm pretty sure you will find like minded people in RU but don't expect the guild as a whole to be focused.
- Von der gnyden in der hyden. Ich biehn gerauss von der hier!

Aseroth

Post by Aseroth » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:04 pm

As to the casual thing, at the time I left I was the highest level person in the guild. There just weren't enough people in the guild who played on a regular basis for me to have anyone to do guild scen runs, BO takeovers, keep assaults or even grind PQ's with.

I found myself pugging everything, and it kind of seemed counter intuitive to me to be in a guild with people who you are supposed to have fun playing with, only to never be able to do any content with them. I ended up in a warband you all had going the other day for some keep assaults and just based on the conversation in chat and the fun I had, chose to seek you all out.

enz

Post by enz » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:05 pm

Sounds good to me.

donlep

Post by donlep » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:26 pm

yeah hit me sineath, mrmuggles, bloodfury up in game for an invite
WAR eubeta tester
meataxe choppa first to 40 destruction side meatvaporizer BW first to 40 order side, 1st beta phase
donlep 40/35 zealot
meatvaporizer 21/19 sorc
talsalmule 15/13 chosen