Cakes, BO Level 21

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
cakes

Cakes, BO Level 21

Post by cakes » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:17 pm

rank: 21 (I know req state 25+ i was talking to Endira and she said it might be worth apping)

realm rank: 16

Have ventrilo *check*

Be an active registered member on the forum *can be*

Pls follow the following format for all applications:

Name: Cakes
Class/Rank/RR: BO/21/16

Previous MMORPG experience: FFXI and WOW

Why would you like to join Reunion?: My guild has transferred over from Drakwald (Jibblies n' Bits) and we are looking for a good, solid, relatively serious guild. I had caught wind you guys were high on that list

What interests you most about games like this? The people that were in our old guild came from WOW and were big pvp'ers.. and dont like to grind the Barrens. Not having to level another toon from 1-70 was enough. But we are really liking this game thus far. Just need some friends to experience a good deal of it.

Do you have ventrilo and regular access to our forums? Yes and yes

Do you have any alts you wish to join the guild? No, but i have some real life friends that would like to throw applications in

Are you over 19 y/o: yes way over unfortunately *lol*

Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a 33 year old IT guy who sees these games as a release.. similar to gambling and alcoholism, but on an arguably minor scale.

Thanks for your time, and if i dont meet the requirements... good luck with the guild.

Scyle

Re: Cakes, BO Level 21

Post by Scyle » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:29 am

I hung out in Avalorn a little while with these guys today. they let me scavenge their corpses to get lvl 100 water. After talking with cakes for a little bit I feel he and his other transferred friends would be a good addition so i reffered them to come and apply.

Mr.Muggles

Post by Mr.Muggles » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:27 am

app looks great he needs tobang out the last 4 more levels then he can get an invite.

reason im sticking to this is that we have few if any resources devoted to developing people in t1/2/3 (this may change some with no class and alts etc) so he's has to wing it mostly till t4. Better to start winging itlater than sooner.

Scyle

Post by Scyle » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:08 am

k if i see him online ill let him know. i think there are like 4-5 of them. Lots of tanks If I remember correctly

Kriptonite_Enirjizer

Post by Kriptonite_Enirjizer » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:47 pm

I banged out 19 last night and have been grouping and Friending alot of seemingly decent peeps while roaming around through the chapters. What I hate about it is, that these guys are looking for a guild now, And I have to say Hey let me know when you get to 25. And then bang the next day some other guild picked them up...

I think we may have missed out on 4-5 really decent players this week alone. 2 zealots, 2 Chosen, and One hell of a Marauder.

Being that I am sitting on the edge of LVl 20, and we have a coupld of others alts in the LVl 14 area. I think we may want to re-think the Lvl requirement to lvl 20.

Just my 2c.

Kriptonite

Shaftoe

Post by Shaftoe » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:05 pm

For the kind of active people we're looking for, going from 20-25 should take between 1-3 days.
Apparently I cannot find a game to stick with right now.

Mr.Muggles

Post by Mr.Muggles » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:02 am

damn u level slow shaft!