Message for Mitch in DF

Everyone can talk here.
darkhart

Message for Mitch in DF

Post by darkhart » Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:41 am

Hey Man,
Though normally we would be rippin each others eyes out, it was fun realm groupin with ya last night, and wanted ya to know we did protest when they said "Its Unnatural, we r gonna kill em, so say bye now" to the dicks that decided to come and spoil things.
Am sorry we didn't batter that group of mids together, would have been funny as hell, though I got some nice screenshots of the first fight :)
The /bow and /wave after they turned on you were outta respect & not outta malice.
Jus thought u should know,
Darkhart
50 Inf and very occassional friend of his pointy eared brethren

Thurigan

Post by Thurigan » Thu Feb 13, 2003 4:51 pm

RIght on Dark, very Honorable of ya, Ive known Mitch a long time, since I was Pre Nooob even, AND HE KICKS ASS. Even if he is a gheybo and is always checking out Sumigo's Package. :D
Thurigan level 50 skinny Elf Champ wannabe
Sumigo level 50 Warden

Mitch

Post by Mitch » Thu Feb 13, 2003 5:00 pm

/wave

That was some good fun... I laughed out loud when I said "now dont use any ae spells and watch your targetting or you might hit the Albs" :lol:

Only regret was we didnt get to kill those Middies, too bad those other guys had to be such assholes. We knew you werent being malicious with the emotes, we saw you guys yelling when they were killing us.

In all the excitement, we didnt get off a single screenshot :( If ya dont mind, I would love it if you could e-mail me any you got, just click on the button below or its in my profile :)

If you see Lucias, tell him hello from us, his guild doenst have a webpage listed on the herald..

See ya out there :)

PS dont mind Thurigan - he has some 'issues' as they say.....
Mitch LovesBrihalla - Lvl 50 Arrow Fumbler (retired)

"Well, I'm gonna open my own amusement park! With blackjack! And hookers!"

darkhart

2 pix sent

Post by darkhart » Thu Feb 13, 2003 9:43 pm

only had 2 decent ones, u have mail :)
laters
DH