To clear up a few things

Everyone can talk here.
Skyler

To clear up a few things

Post by Skyler » Sun Aug 10, 2003 2:24 pm

I wanted to clear up a few things.

One.. I am sorry if it looks like I have lumped ALL of reunion in the same group.. that was not my intent..

SOME reunion.. have done the things I have been talking about.. Many have not..

I have a great deal of respect.. for..

Baylok

Donlep

Nain

and others..

1. I did not KICK anyone out of any chat..

2. I logged in yesterday and was tell slammed by a huge number of hibs that were upset by what happened.. and wanted me to do SOMETHING about it.. not sure.. why they thought I could do anything about it..

3. I made a NEW chat.. and announced to those people that were FOLLOWING me.. to join it.. It was not intended to be the General Emain chat.. it was our ZERG chat.. (I will be doing this most of the time now.. If I run with 8 or what ever.. I will be in the general Emain chat.. if I have a zerg with me.. we will have our own chat.. (this may change.. it is just somethign I want to try)

4. I do not consider what happened.. to be Xrealming That was not what I was concnered about.. What I did not and do not like... is.. Certain people in reunion ( and other guilds ) that treat the rest of hibs as inferioirs.. that they are to good.. to group with other hibs.. and would rather work with mids..

YES... you have a right to play how ever you want.. and even act how ever you want.. BUT.. if you choose to treat hibs this way.. they have a right to react how ever they want..

I am sorry.. that the NICE people that happen to be in reunion.. are caught in the middle of this.. not all of you are treating hibs.. this way..

I am not sure what it would take to smooth things over.. I do no if you continue to look down your noses at hibs they are not gonna be happy about it..

Nain

Post by Nain » Sun Aug 10, 2003 3:23 pm

Thx for your post Skyler.

Well one thing we could do is get together with represantatives from the major guilds and talk about what it is exactly you want from Reunion. I'm not saying we will meet your demands but maybe we could reach some kinds of compromise.

I personally greatly dislike the split up chat because it makes realm defence inferior to what it could be but it is your right to make it as much as it is our right to roam apart from the hib zerg.

Anyway lets meet some time and see what could make everyone somewhat contend if not happy.
- Von der gnyden in der hyden. Ich biehn gerauss von der hier!

RylynPride

my reply

Post by RylynPride » Wed Aug 13, 2003 11:13 pm

Thank you for posting Skyler.

Those who know me, know that I rarely post and that I am generally quiet in chat be that alliance, group, guild or rvr. However, I chose to respond to this post because it pertains to a topic that has concerned me. I was not logged on when the HHH

Dyonysis

Post by Dyonysis » Thu Aug 14, 2003 12:19 am

So now everytime you make a "zerg chat" the password will be xrealmer or growup? And if some Reunion join this chat you will then get pissed off cause they got in? Can you please atleast be honest or drop it cause you lying and or remembering the way you would like to is getting very old man.

How can you even play that chat off as the zerg chat when you put a pass on it and told everyone but us then got mad cause we found out?

And lots of hibs dont agree with the way you treat people is it now OUR responsiblity to flame you in public chat groups and general be an ass to you as a response? You are not the realm police nor is anyone else and it is not your duty or right to behave that way to people especially when you want assistance from them.
Dyonysis 50 LW Hero RR8 (LGM WeaponCrafter)
Akashia 50 Bard RR5L6