So. Cal Fires

Everyone can talk here.
Jarkata

So. Cal Fires

Post by Jarkata » Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:50 pm

Hi Reunion just fyi for you all. Rylyn and I both live here in Southern California and as you prolly have seen on the news not to good atm out here anyway I live by Camp Pendleton and the fire there is pretty much out but Ry lives in San Bernardino and that area is really getting hit hard.

I have been trying to contact her but no luck so far :( So hopefully she will see this and respond. Her parents live in Crestline which is up in the mountains and I know the fires have been close to them also so I hope we all say alittle prayer for them too. Anyway take care and hopefully Ill see you all when the expansion comes out.

Jarkata

Nain

Post by Nain » Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:53 pm

Hi Jarkata, just in case Ryl doesnt see this some time soon I thought I would let you know that she was ok last night. She was online playing and it sounded like she was safe at that time. Hope the same is the case for you.
- Von der gnyden in der hyden. Ich biehn gerauss von der hier!

alek_pure

Post by alek_pure » Mon Oct 27, 2003 10:56 pm

eek.
I live at the base (well.. close to it) of Mt.Baldy/Big Bear and a few days ago I couldnt even walk outside without getting piled with ash and smoke :\
In fact, my sister attends a private school which was closed down today because of the insane ammounts of smoke in the air.
Hope your safe dood.. cause I know about ten people who have been evacuated already, and I havent heard if their houses are still standing :x
Alek Pure - blademastar!
Painful Convictions