Anarchy is looking for a change

Everyone can talk here.
gwendelle

Anarchy is looking for a change

Post by gwendelle » Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:04 pm

Hi everyone,

I represent Anarchy in all alliance matters and was given the opportunity to gather information on the different alliances for a very possible move out of the FF alliance.

After reading Reunion's own guild rules and almost every post I could on this board, I feel comfortable enough to take it to the next step and ask for more information about possibly joining this alliance. My goal right now is gathering information only, as my GM is very concerned about effecting so many people with a move without getting the knowledge to everyone it will effect.

A little about me personally: I came from Iseult Midgard where I am GM of Infinite Storm. I have 4 level 50's there among countless other toons at various levels. I also have a few 40's on Palomides Albion. Here I only have me for now but with 4 accounts anything is possible :wink:

a little about Anarchy: larger guild on Bedevere but one big family. We try to know all our members by real life first names. We are very scattered in active levels, and do a little bit of everything when it comes to DAoC. We want to move harder into Rvr and also ML's.

You may contact me in game or by email: gwendelle@mn.rr.com

or leave posts for me here :P

I look forward to hearing from you and would be happy to answer all your questions.

Gwendelle StabbinSaxs