8v8?????

Everyone can talk here.
Midnoob

8v8?????

Post by Midnoob » Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:08 pm

Hello,

I been rvr'n some on bedevere server, midgard obviously and I am curious why Reunion never runs 8v8 grps, are you guys that bad at rvr that ya can only win by dominating with numbers?

or do you prefer to brag about how yer ubahl33t 2fg+ just rolled 8 mids over and over?

plz to respond intelligently, thnx

Midnoob

The Challenge

Post by Midnoob » Sun Apr 25, 2004 8:17 pm

sorry, forgot to add

Challenge issued here and now, 8v8 for the next 2 weeks, if yer such a l33t rvr guild, I expect to see reunion only running single grps.

if you decline this challenge, well guess that displays yer confidence in yer abilities.

Have a nice day ya all
see ya in emain

Innorast

Post by Innorast » Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:29 am

It's obvious you already have formed an opinion about are guild without really knowing much about us. Not really much use of me wasting my time trying to change your opinion.

As for bragging. Can you please post the url to the thread where we bragged?

Webb

Post by Webb » Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:11 am

First of all, we have never claimed to be "ubahl33t". We run 8 when the RvR calls for it. I personally prefer 8v8, and would do it even if the other realms were zerging. However, not everyone feels this way, and yes, we will run 2fg to counter a zerg.

"Challenge issued here and now, 8v8 for the next 2 weeks, if yer such a l33t rvr guild, I expect to see reunion only running single grps.

if you decline this challenge, well guess that displays yer confidence in yer abilities. "

Don't come to our boards and post shit like this. Just because we once rolled over your single group with two grps, doesn't mean we always run two grps. There was a reason we were running two grps, and it was because one of the two opposing realms was zerging, and you got caught in the crossfire. Deal with it.

Other then that, all I have to say is your obviously a little bitch, and I don't appreciate anon posters, so gtfo off our boards noob.
Webb - 51 Enchanter RR10

Dyonysis

Post by Dyonysis » Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:41 am

Get em Webb!

im up for an 8v8 challenge name the time and place (and make sure its on the weekend so i can personally WTFPWN you) and im sure no one in the guild would object

Have a nice day
Dyonysis 50 LW Hero RR8 (LGM WeaponCrafter)
Akashia 50 Bard RR5L6

Midnoob

Post by Midnoob » Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:56 pm

8-12 hours a day, last 2 weeks running, Reunion out everyday, NEVER runs with less then 2fg's.

Mids rarely run anythign but 8V8.

Webb, DENIAL is not a river in egypt,. it is your refused to admit ya zerg zerg zerg zerg and don't 8v8.

prove me wrong, accept the challenge, I am sure you can avoid the albs, ya see good at always attacking us from behind.

I merely state facts as I see them, I make no accusations, read what ya want into this.

Have a nice day
thanks for playing DAoC.
Enjoy whatever game you move to when yer I WIN button (grp purge) gets nerfed :)

Nain

Post by Nain » Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:00 pm

Ah one of those mids who whine about group purge lol

You SDHealer? You're starting to sound like an echo of Tormie... something SD have a bad tendency of being. Midn00b goes well with SD too...

Anyway whomever you are, thx for the not too stupid flames... keep it up!
You will see us run 8 don't worry but changing our play style to accomodate you, you will never see.
- Von der gnyden in der hyden. Ich biehn gerauss von der hier!

Webb

Post by Webb » Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:57 pm

I am always up for 8v8, PM me in IRC if you want to set one up, but unless you are going to state who you are, I am going to continue to regard you as a complete moron, and most likely a noob.

"Enjoy whatever game you move to when yer I WIN button (grp purge) gets nerfed"

Give me a GD break, coming from someone who plays the EASY mode realm, and thinks he is tough shit for running 8, this comment means nothing to me.

Maybe we wouldn't need GP if your realm didn't run 3 healers per grp that can all handle CC.

It's a suitable counter to the other realms CC abilities.

Now gtfo imo.

thx
Webb - 51 Enchanter RR10

Dyonysis

Post by Dyonysis » Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:16 pm

Speaking for myself i rarely wait for GP to go off and i use my self purge. I dont trust OTHERS reaction time and the sooner i kill one of your 3 healers the better we are so you can take that gp and shove it up your ass. On a side note i have some wonderful screenshots of your nonzerging realm if you would like further proof that your brain dead ill post em here for ya when i get home.
Akashia 50 Bard RR5L6

Midnoob

struck a nerve?

Post by Midnoob » Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:29 pm

wow, looks like I got under some peoples skin, chaos disorder and disruption, guess my job here is done.

hat will the furture hold? only time can tell.

and the time I am looking forward to is when Hibs no longer are UN-CC-able.

re: Maybe you do purge self soon as mezzed, but the whole gets free of cc twice, IMO thats unfair.

and just a side note, I played isuelt Hib, I know what the classes can do, I been here since before time began in DAoC, as for my identity on Bede, well you can just keep guessing and keep telling yerself yer a l33t rvr guild (reference to front page of this web site). But I will let ya know this much, I am not a healer, my grps don't run 3 healers, we are lucky to have most the time, and usually no shamy for end.

I am not here to cry and whine cuz my realm sux and yers has beter RA's, I came here to issue a challenge to a l33t (yer own statement) rvr guild to see if they would 8v8. you won't, in my mind I know everything I need to know.

Your childish name calling is fitting, it goes right along with what I had already concluded about you from other posts here and elsewhere. Keep telling yerselves how good ya are.

and now I am out, maybe not for good though.

If you canot handle critiscizm, don't leave an open forum on yer web site

Have a nice day
Thanks for playing DAoC

Innorast

Post by Innorast » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:12 pm

Can you say clueless supernewbie!

Midnoob

emain 8:20pm CST

Post by Midnoob » Wed Apr 28, 2004 1:20 am

nice to see a Reunion 8v8 NOT!! zerg FTW guys, you have shown it all you can do, that you can't win 8v8.

I am sooooo Impressed !!

Dyonysis

Post by Dyonysis » Wed Apr 28, 2004 1:49 am

didnt he say he was crawling back under his rock and wasnt going to verbalize his delusions of grandeur here anymore?

dude there are pills to help you go take them kthnx
Akashia 50 Bard RR5L6

Innorast

Post by Innorast » Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:07 am

I though so but i guess we are just lucky.

Anytime you want to 8v8 us just post a time and place right here. Skilless newb #13713461

Nain

Post by Nain » Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:40 am

It's funny how some people are incapable of understanding irony...

For instance that l33t comment...

What's even more funny is that it's only Epeen stroking mids who so far think that comment is to be taken seriously. I had to remove another thread from the grade school division of Thanatos... they had a problem understanding irony aswell.

I know why this problem exist though so I forgive you...

You put yourself in the writer's place and think "what would I have ment by making that comment... oh yeah I would have been serious!".

And you did that even though you saw the :P icon?!?! Hehehe. New lesson the icon :P means that you're joking in some form.
- Von der gnyden in der hyden. Ich biehn gerauss von der hier!