8v8?????

Everyone can talk here.
Midnoob

knock knock, ZERG

Post by Midnoob » Tue May 04, 2004 12:08 am

well, I took yer advice, we rang yer bell with 8 on Bolg, how did reunion reply to our 8man challenge? ZERG FTW, yer pathetic, have a nice day.

I cuonted more then 3fg's at silo just now, /sigh

niller
email n00b

Post by niller » Tue May 04, 2004 12:12 am

LOL.. We havent had anywhere near 8 people online today.. QQ more you fucking n00b. I saw the spam while levelling an artifact. Did you expect me to come pwn you guys solo? That would have been quite embarassing to you.
Well above cap in sexterity!!
So many n00bs to pwn -- so little power!!
More toons than I care to list!

Dyonysis

Post by Dyonysis » Tue May 04, 2004 9:07 am

even if every active guild member was on we could not field the numbers your implying so either your a tard who cant count or you think cause u see the cloak that means thats the whole guild. I was with nillar leveling today and say 2 whole guild members spam <gasp> yep thats the reunion zerg these days now take your shoes off and learn to count more accurately kthnx
Dyonysis 50 LW Hero RR8 (LGM WeaponCrafter)
Akashia 50 Bard RR5L6

Innorast

Post by Innorast » Tue May 04, 2004 2:12 pm

Is it too complex for you to go into irc and say look we have 8 people that want to have an 8v8 fight with you? Meet us behind the lake in the gorge or near the graveyard. Or just post the dam time and place on our board right here.

Right now we have too many zergs in emain taking keeps and going after relics to assume your trying to call us out with an attack on a keep. 10X a night we get spam on our keep anymore and 99% of it is people trying to take the dam thing or running by.

The days of qqq attacking our keep and killing a guard to let us know they want to fight are gone. If we had any idea who you were we would setup a place and time to fight with you but you won't tell us.

Rodann

Post by Rodann » Tue May 04, 2004 3:29 pm

I wanna point out that Mid never had a Fins camp where Focus chanters could chain pull 4+ red/grape to 50 to PL thier mates,

Guess what fucktard Midgard has the hagbui camp in Vanern as well as thr drakluv camps near the dragon. If you never got pled there too fucking bad, I did and it was faster then fins. Not to mention all the undead camps in the forntier as well as in the zone where the WoW is. Pelnty of plin pbae camps besides the redcaps you moron.
Rodann Infidel Emerald Ridere
Lewt bish since 11/01

Dyonysis

Post by Dyonysis » Tue May 04, 2004 7:56 pm

i have to agree with rod here. It is alot easier to level in mid then hib especially now. WoWs ftw dumbass but this is all irrelivant cause the mids have been out in sickening numbers and no one even wants to rvr anymore. We got so zerged last night we went to level alts..

The days of mids whining about being zerged is over. That realm EASILY fields massive numbers now so wtf game are you playing were you cant see that

FYI I went to MLF with my zerker a warrior sham bot suppression runie and a healer and we leveled a shit load faster then my hero here. What your forgetting is when the focus shield was all the rage you were fucked if you were a tank. That was not the case in mid at all
Akashia 50 Bard RR5L6

Midnoob

Post by Midnoob » Thu May 13, 2004 4:38 am

ya all can deny anythign and everything here ya wanna, I know what I seen, I know who was spamming during that battle, reunion members was in that zerg at the silo, cry me another river about you can't/won't do something, I almost care.

wait, maybe.......umm, Nope, I don't care

bye

Dyonysis

Post by Dyonysis » Thu May 13, 2004 4:41 am

rvr has sucked such major ass lately barely anyone bothers playing these days. I have rvrd maybe 2 hours in the last week or so just because i get out there we get zerged to shit and the group logs. FOTM mids ftw
Akashia 50 Bard RR5L6

Innorast

Post by Innorast » Thu May 13, 2004 4:59 am

We actually had a great night running the 8's last night. Had to do it late night becaise of the mid zerg all over emain. Bunch of newbies because of the 6 relics. We were the only hibs rvring except for the stealthers. Was really fun.

In one fight our 8 took down 33 albs and mids Ilk and nain frapped it. We posted that one in the guild area was a gr8 fight. Mostly was unknown groups out though except for Thantos we lost to them the first fight was weird bodyguard was up on we and I was right next to him but it wasn't stopping blows for some reason. We beat them the next one. Was hopping they would come out for a tie breaker but they probably hit the hay.

Dyonysis

Post by Dyonysis » Thu May 13, 2004 6:25 am

hehe ok correction it sucks shit on the weekends when i actually have time to play :P there is a law that rvr must sucks when i get playtime i think :P
Akashia 50 Bard RR5L6

Innorast

Post by Innorast » Thu May 13, 2004 2:08 pm

Bad luck sorry!

Mr.Muggles

wow

Post by Mr.Muggles » Tue May 18, 2004 7:20 am

This may be one of the best threads I ever read. I laughed, I cried, it was better than CATS!

Coriolus

Post by Coriolus » Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:57 pm

Funny thread, did you guys establish who the anon freak was?
Coriolus - 50 Skald
<Thanatos>

Webb

Post by Webb » Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:28 pm

Nope.
Webb - 51 Enchanter RR10