Redemption

Everyone can talk here.
Cailleach

Redemption

Post by Cailleach » Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:57 am

Hello everyone,

As some of you know, Redemption is a new RvR guild come over from Nimue. In the spirit of the guilds we are coming from - we will be looking primarily for 8v8 fights.

I've poked around some and I can't find if there's any formal application for the Reunion Alliance. If someone could point me in the right direction on how to make a formal application it would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to message me in game on Cailleach, on VN (username Vivvianne), or on AIM at pegasus825. You can also harass Fiffle/Endohman since they are the GM types ;)

Nain

Post by Nain » Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:13 am

That's good news, weve had our eyes on you for some time and you just did make a formal application =)

The guildleaders (and alliance leaders) are Astaldo and Rylyn

The alliance currently have a practical problem - the alliance is litterally full (you cant have more than 20 guilds in an alliance), however most of the guilds in the alliance are alt guilds (with a few dead guilds) and I know Astaldo/Ry is currently working on how to best make space for guilds like yours who fit our demand of being RvR centered guilds so talk to them if they dont talk to you first

The usual way we add new guilds to the alliance is as follows

if a guild meets our initial expectations and are interested in joining, they enter the alliance for a trial period of 30 days - after this trial period we vote on you - if accepted, you are in

The trial period have never been an issue before but are mainly there to ensure a way out of drama
Last edited by Nain on Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Von der gnyden in der hyden. Ich biehn gerauss von der hier!

Nain

Post by Nain » Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:37 am

Oh btw theres ML3 and ML4 raids this weekend held by Ivory (from the flames of the phoenix allliance)

You will have to do the group steps before hand and I have no clue as to what time, but I figured you wanted to know (especially about the ML4 raid)
- Von der gnyden in der hyden. Ich biehn gerauss von der hier!

niller
email n00b

Post by niller » Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:04 pm

And you pay me 10p each member you bring to the alliance. :twisted:
Well above cap in sexterity!!
So many n00bs to pwn -- so little power!!
More toons than I care to list!

Endohman

Post by Endohman » Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:38 pm

Why hello there! I would just like to say on behalf of Redemption, Thank you for the great welcome last night :) We look forward to many more flames via VN! And lots of fun :)

I would like to let everyone know That I will be sending out a very intense ML 3-9 schedule either late Mon or early tue. Ml3-9 in 3 weeks time <cries irl>
Endohman 50 Blademaster <Redemption> Hib/Bedevere
Endoh 50 Cleric <Sacred Fury> RR4L5 ML10 Perfecter
Endoha "Big Boobed Minstrel" <Sacred Fury> R4L2 ML8 Sojourner
Elhann 50 Wizard <Sacred Fury> RR5L6
<Cancelled> Endohman 50 Healer <Redemption> RR6L7

Whiner

Post by Whiner » Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:57 pm

As the newest and bestest member of RU, I suggest you review my notes on teh application forum - they'll serve you well. 8)

Zerger

Post by Zerger » Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:45 pm

oh and zerging is fun

Webb

Post by Webb » Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:30 pm

so is posting anon lolol
Webb - 51 Enchanter RR10