Hey Guys whats up. (and some ZG stuff)

Everyone can talk here.
Klorgh

Hey Guys whats up. (and some ZG stuff)

Post by Klorgh » Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:32 am

Im still around, in Madness and doing well. Only one problem, we dont have enough people that want to do ZG regurally.

I myself want to do this for the content more than just the loot. I only really want 3 things out of this place, 2 Primal Hakkari Girdles and one more Mage Voodoo doll. But I still want to see Hakkar fall (which i heard you guys have already done gj) So, I want to join you guys once again in ZG. Mondays and Thursday I have free, so I can go when ever is convientent for you if you would be willing to let me go. Also, I have two friends from madness that would like to go: Thakut and Lennrick. If you need more for any of those days they would love to go to.

Great to know I can still talk to some of you in whispers and whatnot. Hopefully will see you soon in ZG.
Klorgh - Troll Mage (60)
Kluopa - Troll Priest (51)

Mr.Muggles

Post by Mr.Muggles » Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:50 pm

yah sure klorgh we ve been doing tons of zg. Your welcome to tag along on some late night runs.

Klorgh

Post by Klorgh » Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:10 pm

Awesome, just send a tell to me if im on and you're going. I also might be on my priest alt, kluopa, if you want me to go with you.
Klorgh - Troll Mage (60)
Kluopa - Troll Priest (51)