Nude Fun today in AOC

Everyone can talk here.
Shinystar

Nude Fun today in AOC

Post by Shinystar » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:48 pm

At first in secret way back in night Tortage with my avatar. At first with fun with guildees showing off ther tits. lol Now A couple days ago, I was started gettign more gutsy from only going around naked, for fun knowing am a guy though but helped a guidlee out with the chicken handler, and did it all nakey (thoughI know solo'd him like 43). Was fun! ppl all watching and all. No damage whatsoever! Then I thought why not Epic Field of Dead at lvl 76 could! With Rashiss, and could solo it as well nude! Image

Then yesterday Started to nude dance and spam OOC for adult free fun nude dancing, I saw a oopurtnity for for a lfg group onyx tank.. I immediately jumped on that. well knowing I'd get my 80 with it! the group leader pm'd me saw my ooc spam and said will that intertup your sexy nude dances! then during a break period wen we died and wait for a replacement. I pm'd the group leader I coudl start doign my sexy nude dancing (with emotes too) for entertainment.. wish I had screenies of that! The team leader as well danced nude! fun fun fun enjoyment!

(got my 80 in late yesterday afernoon ;) Then today did a sexy dance set up with game macros and spam for /ooc, and /say armsmen tavern free nude dances (noble district) for ur entertainment for free NUDE PARTY!!

sLots of screenies:

Lelio

Re: Nude Fun today in AOC

Post by Lelio » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:42 pm

:o ... its almost naughty ... ok its a whole lot naughty

donlep

Re: Nude Fun today in AOC

Post by donlep » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:41 am

i see thongs thats not nude!!
WAR eubeta tester
meataxe choppa first to 40 destruction side meatvaporizer BW first to 40 order side, 1st beta phase
donlep 40/35 zealot
meatvaporizer 21/19 sorc
talsalmule 15/13 chosen