hell yeah / and war questions

Everyone can talk here.
Damifem

hell yeah / and war questions

Post by Damifem » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:05 pm

I remeber my old un and pw .

i tell ya its great , i had heard that this warhammer game is supposed to be pvp intense

its been a long while since ive checked in , when i decide to make a move or start a new MMo i always check back here .

RU will never die .

I dont beta games anymore and/or play them after a couple months of release , when it comes to games im more of a smash my keyboard (when things go wrong) than a work the bugs out kinda guy .

from what ive seen and hear War is a pretty good product .
the only person ive talked to face to face about is this douchebag that only has pvp experiance from wow bg's .

my questions are :

How is leveling ? long / short ?

Is the pvp what its supposed to be ? similar to daoc rvr? have yall engaged much and how is it?

Any kinks , bugs , lag , excessive periods of downtime ?

is RU going to stomp mudholes in peoples ass'es , damageing egos causeing bitchs to spend way to much time starting flame threads on public forums ?

yall get back at me. ps: its nice to see you guys and some oldie guildies from daoc i know its been years .

Iduna
email n00b

Re: hell yeah / and war questions

Post by Iduna » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:51 pm

Leveling is very easy, and the fact you can level through pvp(scenario's) makes it even better. In fact, for the first 15-20 levels, leveling through scenarios is probably the fastest, most fun way to level. As you each your late 20's, early 30s, you may want to start questing for xp, and it is pretty fast.

From level 34-40, you definitely should quest for xp, as through questing, the average level takes maybe 4-6 hours. Although, if you can get into the scenarios groups with an organized RU group, that may be extremely fast xp for you.

From what I hear, open rvr is starting to pick up. I don't think that there is much in the way of a DAOC 8-man equivalent yet. Most of the open rvr happens around keeps/battlefield objectives.

RU is the top Destruction guild on the server, and possibly even the top guild period on the server(Azazel).
I make a character, level it, then make another character, then level it, then make another character, then level it, then make anoth....

Mr.Muggles

Post by Mr.Muggles » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:16 pm

think bullies is top destro iduna but yah we do very good. we get quite a bit of attention on the forums as well. usually not the good kind lol.

levelling is pretty easy through scenarios orvr and quests and a lot of the changes lately encourage a lot of open rvr they added tons and tons of new stuff in the game with this last patch.

I have fun and wont be going anywhere anytime soon. Looks like cairdeas, nf and wyrd are all pretty doa lately but things go in cycles. So it's mostly us and black wind carryin the daoc bedevere flag.

We have A LOT of awesome people in the guild including im sure many people u ll remember like that guy Jaylenn who was friggin awesome at life (and better than rodann at almost everything in the world).

My big gripes with the game is that its sorta zergy at times and im not sure how thats gonna get better cuz the orvr lakes are sorta small. Although people challenging us to 6v6 on the forums now so thats cool. prolly be more 6v6.

One AWESOME thing about the game is it changes REAL fast they fix stuff and add more new cool stuff and listen and tweak things better than ay game I ever played.

It has its up and its down. If your lookin for a pve game it bloes, if ur lookin for a game with a good tradeskill system it blows, if ur lookin for a game with a bit of a daoc feel mixed with a wowish look and an increasingly heavy focus on orvr and instanced rvr its decent

Damifem

Post by Damifem » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:15 pm

i went and got it today. i made 80 in wotlk and its just more of the same stuff . i just wanna better kinda pvp game . and ive heard some good stuf , yall are there , i have to give it a try .
almost 11yrs in mmo's i dont remeber them all , but most were named tenebrous