RE: Alliance

Everyone can talk here.
Rhaveen

RE: Alliance

Post by Rhaveen » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:25 pm

I am posting here in reply to MrMuggles response to my post looking for an alliance to join on Skull Throne. My guild is called the Crimson Knights. we are a level 18 guild that is a group of friends that have been together some as far back as Ultima Online. We then played DAoC together (Alb/Palomides) up until the release of WAR. We are a rather small guild...about 15 players but those players are pretty active. We span most time zones, even having a member that plays from Asia and is on in that particular zone timeframe.

We enjoy mainly RvR but want to explore all aspects of the game and have a good time helping out and having fun with other people. As you can imagine its been hard for our guild at its current size to find an alliance so diligence has been required on my part. We have been a member of 2 separate alliances that have both fallen apart - except for Crimson Knights - with the latest one ending in the other 3 guilds basically just stopping playing or moving to another server/realm.

If you have any questions specifically Im happy to answer them as best I can so you can get to know our guild. Thanks for the time reading this and if you need to contact me at my email here it is: jakehammer@gmail.com

Ingame you can reach me on: Rhaveen, Nhekoo, or Ghavin

Thanks!

Mr.Muggles

Re: RE: Alliance

Post by Mr.Muggles » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:59 am

yo bro thanks for the post ill shoot u a tell in game tonight if im on or shoot me a tell my toons name on ST is cundosathias

Sticks

Post by Sticks » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:30 pm

Rhaveen wrote:I am posting here in reply to MrMuggles response to my post looking for an alliance to join on Skull Throne. My guild is called the Crimson Knights. we are a level 18 guild that is a group of friends that have been together some as far back as Ultima Online. We then played DAoC together (Alb/Palomides) up until the release of WAR. We are a rather small guild...about 15 players but those players are pretty active. We span most time zones, even having a member that plays from Asia and is on in that particular zone timeframe.

We enjoy mainly RvR but want to explore all aspects of the game and have a good time helping out and having fun with other people. As you can imagine its been hard for our guild at its current size to find an alliance so diligence has been required on my part. We have been a member of 2 separate alliances that have both fallen apart - except for Crimson Knights - with the latest one ending in the other 3 guilds basically just stopping playing or moving to another server/realm.

If you have any questions specifically Im happy to answer them as best I can so you can get to know our guild. Thanks for the time reading this and if you need to contact me at my email here it is: jakehammer@gmail.com

Ingame you can reach me on: Rhaveen, Nhekoo, or Ghavin

Thanks!
Your guild make-up sounds very similar to the core of Redemption. From my perspective, that is a plus.

I also believe the majority of us prefer RvR, but do PvE where/when necessary (gear.)

Rhaveen

Post by Rhaveen » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:24 pm

Well I caught Cundosathias last night but I think I must have caught him on his way offline :) I personally tend to be the late night player in my guild with the bulk of the guild getting on a bit earlier hehe. I will keep looking for you guys ingame to chat a bit and perhaps group up to harass some Destro!

Mr.Muggles

Post by Mr.Muggles » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:51 pm

yah definetly bro! u did catch me last ngioht otw out but ill be on again tonight. That was my usual time we just had a rough tunnels run so i logged a little early.

Ailaire

Post by Ailaire » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:19 pm

Rhaveen wrote:Well I caught Cundosathias last night
I hear penicillin works...

Sineath

Post by Sineath » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:35 pm

Ailaire wrote:
Rhaveen wrote:Well I caught Cundosathias last night
I hear penicillin works...
Hell, aint NOTHING gonna help with that.

Ailaire

Post by Ailaire » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:48 pm

Kinda like the dreaded Russian STD Rochacokov ?

Rhaveen

Post by Rhaveen » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:04 pm

Im sorry we havent been able to connect ingame again. Ive been on the past 5 nights but because of things out of my control its been pretty late time and didnt see you online to chat. I just wanted to post to let you know I am still looking to have some discussions about the alliance and to see where things stand.

Thanks much for allowing me to post here and hope to talk to you soon!

Mr.Muggles

Post by Mr.Muggles » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:18 pm

We actually moved inot a new alliance led by TRG. We were planning on staying in the alliance with The Ancients and addint more guilds which is why I was talking with you, but it was moving a long a bit slowly.

Our new alliance does have one more available slot although I'm not sure how they plan to use it. I can get with you in game and talk to you about who to chat with regarding this!

Cheers!

p.s. I am online nightly from about 10 EST until at least Midnight but usually later.

Rhaveen

Post by Rhaveen » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:14 am

Ok totally understandable and congrats to you guys on the new alliance.

We actually have already been considered by the TRG alliance and turned down because of our guild size, etc. It was recommended to us to merge but our council voted that down quickly.

I appreciate you taking the time to talk to me regardless and look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.