If you had to buy a new car...

Everyone can talk here.
Mr.Muggles

If you had to buy a new car...

Post by Mr.Muggles » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:43 pm

If you had 30-40k to spend right now and wanted to buy a new car what would u buy?

Right now I have a 2006 Audi A3 turbo but it has issues (even though the car itself is ridiculously amazing) so I may be getting a new car, been thinking about the following cars and looking for feedback:

Suburu WRX 2010
Audi A3 2010
Infinity G37x 2010
Volkswagen Rs32 or GTI
also considering the BMW x6 but i dunno if i can afford that.

any other suggestions???

Iduna
email n00b

Re: If you had to buy a new car...

Post by Iduna » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:56 pm

Mr.Muggles wrote:If you had 30-40k to spend right now and wanted to buy a new car what would u buy?

Right now I have a 2006 Audi A3 turbo but it has issues (even though the car itself is ridiculously amazing) so I may be getting a new car, been thinking about the following cars and looking for feedback:

Suburu WRX 2010
Audi A3 2010
Infinity G37x 2010
Volkswagen Rs32 or GTI

any other suggestions???
Well I think you've managed to get a good list of cars that will let all the other gay guys know you are available and have money to spend on them, so you can't go wrong with any of those I guess!
I make a character, level it, then make another character, then level it, then make another character, then level it, then make anoth....

enz

Post by enz » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:59 pm

prius

Mr.Muggles

Post by Mr.Muggles » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:03 pm

Iduna wrote:
Mr.Muggles wrote:If you had 30-40k to spend right now and wanted to buy a new car what would u buy?

Suburu WRX 2010
Audi A3 2010
Infinity G37x 2010
Volkswagen Rs32 or GTI

any other suggestions???
Well I think you've managed to get a good list of cars that will let all the other gay guys know you are available and have money to spend on them, so you can't go wrong with any of those I guess!
I wish I had money to spend on gay dudes!! Wait what??

what I mean is although I'll probably get a nice car (cuz I luv cars) I'm far from rich

Mr.Muggles

Post by Mr.Muggles » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:37 pm

just read Road and Track review of the new Prius it looks great but its slow and i can't drive a car that slow. Id buy that car in a heart beat, the interior looks awesome it gets wicked mileage, its affordable and i can deal with the outside look. Unfortunately its way way way too slow.

Iduna
email n00b

Post by Iduna » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:59 pm

Get a Jeep.
I make a character, level it, then make another character, then level it, then make another character, then level it, then make anoth....

Shaftoe

Post by Shaftoe » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:32 am

Acura TL
Cadillac CTS (the new CTS is pretty cool)
Apparently I cannot find a game to stick with right now.

Grimmnar

Post by Grimmnar » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:10 pm

I love my Sonata, but it's quite a bit less expensive than what you are looking at.
WoW
Agrimnar, Grymmn, Grimmnar - Drenden, Alliance
TSW,WAR,AoC,LOTRO,GW2,CoH, & DAOC Many games, many Grimmnar's :)

Uthark

Post by Uthark » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:16 am

Suburu WRX 2010 without a doubt.

Sticks

Post by Sticks » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:17 pm

Haven't responded because I don't know squat about these cars. I bought a new GMC Yukon XL last year and absolutely love it!

AfaramasGeordie

Post by AfaramasGeordie » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:53 pm

We've been looking at SUVs over the last couple of weeks. I was quoted a great deal on a CRV, but I really don't like the loook of the thing, it doesn't look like an SUV in my mind. The Rav 4 is nice, but the deals the Toyota dealers were offering were crap. The Suburu Forester is very nice but too expensie I think. I haven't checked out the Ford Escape yet, which looks like it could be an option, but I think we are leaning towards the Suzuki Grand Vitara, it's affordable and also a pretty decent package, rated pretty highly by the critics.

As for you choices muggles, if you can afford it the BMW, would be the best option imo otherwise, since performance is an issue for you, the WRX is the way to go.
Newcastle United - Miami Dolphins - Florida Gators

Mr.Muggles

Post by Mr.Muggles » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:56 pm

I was looking at the CRV actually. I had an SUV for 6 years and I dont really like them anymore.

I saw a Subaru Impreza WRX today and I liked it a lot.

Would I be retarded if I bought another car like mine (audi a3 2.0t) even though mine right now has very bad electrical problems?

Cause, I L-O-V-E my car tbh it's just toast now b/c maybe it was a bad apple or something.

Also anyone know much about Volkswagen Rs32?

Grimmnar

Post by Grimmnar » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:19 am

Would I be retarded if I bought another car like mine (audi a3 2.0t) even though mine right now has very bad electrical problems?
Well you've probably done this but, I'd check up on the model via Consumer Reports and/or other quality monitoring publications. If they give it great marks, you obviously got the exception. If it's mediocre marks, move along to something with better marks that suits your fancy.

I'm very much a good price, great quality, good gas mileage kind of guy. I also wanted something with decent styling, which is why I went Sonota in 2007 which was my last new car. (and the kids liked it best .. from a 'sitting in the backseat' point of view) I drove and compared the highest ranked of everything in it's class, (Camry, Accord, etc) and made my choice.

The tough part to many folks is deciding what 'type' of car they want first and foremost. When you decided that for sure, then you can sit down, research your picks, drive them about and pick the one that suits you best :).
WoW
Agrimnar, Grymmn, Grimmnar - Drenden, Alliance
TSW,WAR,AoC,LOTRO,GW2,CoH, & DAOC Many games, many Grimmnar's :)

Mr.Muggles

Post by Mr.Muggles » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:38 pm

Grimmnar wrote:
Well you've probably done this but, I'd check up on the model via Consumer Reports and/or other quality monitoring publications. If they give it great marks, you obviously got the exception. If it's mediocre marks, move along to something with better marks that suits your fancy.

I'm very much a good price, great quality, good gas mileage kind of guy. I also wanted something with decent styling, which is why I went Sonota in 2007 which was my last new car. (and the kids liked it best .. from a 'sitting in the backseat' point of view) I drove and compared the highest ranked of everything in it's class, (Camry, Accord, etc) and made my choice.

The tough part to many folks is deciding what 'type' of car they want first and foremost. When you decided that for sure, then you can sit down, research your picks, drive them about and pick the one that suits you best :).
http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp ... le_id=7329

My current car gets super good reviews. I just got a bad apple maybe?

BlackRain

Post by BlackRain » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:20 pm

09 Lexus IS F (10k out of your budget) I know Rodann will appreciate this one.

sorenn- chosen
icenn- rogue
IcennRPG