WTFast

Everyone can talk here.
donlep

WTFast

Post by donlep » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:03 am

if you like me suffer from some lag when playing
try out a free one month subscription to WTFast
and see if it helps you, it took me from being hit by atleast 5 AE's on every dungeon run, to being hit about once every 5 runs now, so an immense help
anyway check it out, its free cant hurt :)
WAR eubeta tester
meataxe choppa first to 40 destruction side meatvaporizer BW first to 40 order side, 1st beta phase
donlep 40/35 zealot
meatvaporizer 21/19 sorc
talsalmule 15/13 chosen

AfaramasGeordie

Re: WTFast

Post by AfaramasGeordie » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:25 pm

donlep wrote:if you like me suffer from some lag when playing
try out a free one month subscription to WTFast
and see if it helps you, it took me from being hit by atleast 5 AE's on every dungeon run, to being hit about once every 5 runs now, so an immense help
anyway check it out, its free cant hurt :)
I installed it per Don's suggestion, tested it out in Titan Hardmode, which is notoriously laggy, and I notice a huge difference. Really helped. The plumes were getting me everytime unless I pre-dodged, but since I installed it I can move out of them even if I don't move until I see them on screen. Actually got my 4th relic done yesterday.

The only issue I have with it, is it's cost, it's a 30 day free trial, which is great but if you want to continue to use it, it's $5 - $10 a month. That could get expensive.
Newcastle United - Miami Dolphins - Florida Gators

donlep

Re: WTFast

Post by donlep » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:43 pm

yeah it is a tad expensive, but for me, atleast as long as i live in Asia, i think its the only alternative
im fairly sure ill go for the premium package, since it should be alot better, than the basic one you get to test for free

edit: among other things, in the basic package you get to chose one of their servers, they recommend one near the game servers, but in premium you can chose one near game server and one near you which should be even better, heck if you want you can chose the route all the way along their servers, also they say that ISP's often consider game data to be less important than work related data etc, and they claim they can change that so your data get higher priority
WAR eubeta tester
meataxe choppa first to 40 destruction side meatvaporizer BW first to 40 order side, 1st beta phase
donlep 40/35 zealot
meatvaporizer 21/19 sorc
talsalmule 15/13 chosen