VN Boards can lick my balls

Everyone can talk here.
Mr.Muggles

VN Boards can lick my balls

Post by Mr.Muggles » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:41 pm

Banned again.

4th time I wasbanned within 1 single post of ban being lifted.

So what they do is they unban me, wait for me to write one post then delete my post and ban me immediatedly for another week or two WHILE also deleting my thread.

Starting to REALLY piss me off.

My last post was basically just saying that I didn't like the Update and I thought Book 10 wasn't good.

Fiirst 5 responses are telling me to go "STFU" or equally as caustic.

The result: Thread deleted I'm banned for a week. No one else is remotely disciplined.

I'm thinking of some ways to fight back.

Iduna
email n00b

Re: VN Boards can lick my balls

Post by Iduna » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:51 pm

Lol man it is clear to me that the Mods on the LOTRO boards are on powertrips. I would complain about their over-modding to ign or whoever runs those boards.

That is pretty funny though, I can't help but laugh. Them VN LOTRO fanboi's don't like you!

BTW, I thought that you were excited about Book 10 and liked what it was adding? Why they change of heart?

Also, it is cool that you turned Reunion into a top guild on the server. Hopefully alot of these guys are cool, in it for the long haul with Reunion, and will join us when we head over to WAR.
I make a character, level it, then make another character, then level it, then make another character, then level it, then make anoth....

Mr.Muggles

Post by Mr.Muggles » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:54 pm

Anything i post that is negative about LOTRO just gets deleted.

I mean I put up a lot of things I was dissapointed with int he patch after the first wave of fan bois some people were starting to agree with me so they deleted the thread.

It almost fascist. Basically you can't say anything negative about LOTRO unless you're willing to take a ban break.

Book 10 isn't awful. (Well the actual Book 10 IS awful)

It's just that after 2 months the expectations were MUCH higher.

O yah I'm sure you will see at least 50% of these guys in WAR.

Iduna
email n00b

Post by Iduna » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:58 pm

The last negative post I made on the LOTRO VN boards was a week or so ago, and it wasn't even negative. I think it was on the thread about the population increasing, and I made a comment about how the fanbois will claim there is no need for new servers cuz each server can hold 15000 people, and that is why there is no increase in servers, even though the population is supposedly increasing. I got a PM from Loktofeit about 10 minutes later stating that my opinion on the game is well known and I should stop posting negative things. Lol wtf. What I posted wasn't even close to bashing, it was a sarcastic post.

They need their mod privs taken away imo.
I make a character, level it, then make another character, then level it, then make another character, then level it, then make anoth....

Veguintay

Post by Veguintay » Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:28 am

Well its getting noticed I read on some other board how you cant mke a coment in LOTR without getting ripped and it was one of the other mods I think I was looking at the warhammer boards then.
Comparing War and Wow is like Comparing Cake and Pie same shit different taste.

Nain

Post by Nain » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:44 am

You do know you can complain about the mods right?
- Von der gnyden in der hyden. Ich biehn gerauss von der hier!

emod

Post by emod » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:23 pm

You have violated our Terms Of Service and are currently banned from using this board system.
I decided to join the club.

Veguintay

Post by Veguintay » Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:47 pm

Nain wrote:You do know you can complain about the mods right?

Sigh

Never said you couldnt complain about them was just saying its getting noticed that Lotr mods are pricks thats all.................................

Kumar

Post by Kumar » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:51 pm

You didn't like book 10? :(

Should have made a Hunter then...

Nain

Post by Nain » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:29 pm

Veguintay wrote:

Sigh

Never said you couldnt complain about them was just saying its getting noticed that Lotr mods are pricks thats all.................................
Think you misunderstood me. My post was not targeted at you. I just hate anal mods that abuse their power so I pointed out they could do something about it; if nothing else then for the satisfaction of venting and maybe, who knows, if enough complain about them someone will eventually do something about the problem instead of just noticing it.
- Von der gnyden in der hyden. Ich biehn gerauss von der hier!

Chillin

Post by Chillin » Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:43 am

Have you ever appealed one of your bans? I used to be a mod for pellinor boards and I know that if a ban gets appealed, that appeal goes to a board admin, not a mod. The admins are usually fair and impartial in their decisions. I was politely told i was wrong once and got a slap on the wrist. :)
Chillindriel-best banned hunter of all time
http://camelotmonkey.com/s.php?u=chillin001
Warhammer Beta Tester #42 :P

Alnitak

Post by Alnitak » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:51 am

I would ban your potty mouth from this board if I could!

Veguintay

Post by Veguintay » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:15 am

Nain wrote:
Veguintay wrote:

Sigh

Think you misunderstood me. My post was not targeted at you. I just hate anal mods that abuse their power so I pointed out they could do something about it; if nothing else then for the satisfaction of venting and maybe, who knows, if enough complain about them someone will eventually do something about the problem instead of just noticing it.
Sorry and I agree with your post completely.

Sayura

Post by Sayura » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:43 pm

Haha, they do suck. I used to be a VIP for them when I was like 15 and played Asheron's Call. Most people are dicks there now.
"Trust no one, suspect everyone."

inergy

Post by inergy » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:48 pm

Its really simple... stay off the VN boards, they have done nothing but encourage drama and lies for many, many years now.

Our previous WoW (hardcore raiding guild) even went so far as to creating a policy, prohibiting it's members from posting on the VN boards, period.

Not saying this is a suggestion with Reunion, just pointing out how terrible that place can be to the image of ones character, guild, and alliance.
Whats the difference between Raid_0 and Raid_1?
In Raid_0 the zero stands for how many files you are going to get back if something goes wrong.