Questions about Reunion

Want to join Reunion? Post here.
Forgotten

Questions about Reunion

Post by Forgotten » Sat Sep 07, 2002 6:20 pm

Hello, I am considering an application to Reunion, and I have a few questions if you don't mind. :wink:

1. How active is Reunion in organized RvR, ie Keep and Relic raids, not just roaming emain on kill patrol?

2. I noticed on the herald that there is no Guild ranks 5, 6, or 7. How are promotions determined? Also, is the opportunity to advance to Officer available for someone other than a personal friend?

3. How are low level characters and powrleveling handled? Are high levels expected to powerlevel newbies?

4. How are disputes and disagreements resolved?

5. I have friends in various different guilds, am I expected to disband them from my group to make room for a fellow guildmate that needs a group?

As you can see I am taking my decsion to join a guild seirously. For what it is worth, I have not heard anyone say negative things about Reunion, although I cannot say the same of other guilds.... My experience playing with Reunion members has so far been positive and I would apprecitate you taking the time to answer my questions. 8)

Dantien

answers to questions

Post by Dantien » Sun Sep 08, 2002 7:03 am

1. We are everywhere there are enemies to fight, usually more than one place ata time.

2. Rank 9: New Recruit (lewt bish) you are here for about 1 week till everyone knows your name etc. Rank 8: Normal Member (Majority of people are here)
Ranks 4-1 are officers ranks though i dont think we even use 4

New officers get voted in by current officers when one or more leave/go absent/ebay/etc Friends have nothing to do with it, most of the officers hate me :)

3. Historically leveling lower level chars has not been the guilds job. Dont expect level 50s to flock to the oportunity of pleveling you, though we do many guild event where exp is usually abundant and most of us have alts at differnt levels that we use to group with others.

4. Disagreements are usually resolved by loud shouting matches followed by a brawl (till we remember we cant hurt each other) then we kiss makeup and decide that i was right in the first place..

5. If a person not in the guild is in a mostly guild group and others in the guild are lfg , i have never seen anyone removed or asked to leave. Basically if they are in the group, they are there till they wish to leave.
Now we do form guild only groups in which case we fill with guild members before others. But thats a bit differnt.

Hope this answers some of your questions if you have more please feel
free to express them.

Dantien Dragonheart (Reunion officer)